White Rhino GHS, WHITE WIDOW SEEDSMAN DAY 35 , 1 day of 12/12. MOVED TO TENT.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Mr.Grits, Feb 13, 2018.

1. Image1518532420.374420.jpg Image1518532430.655682.jpg Image1518532447.160470.jpg Image1518532456.707497.jpg Image1518532466.142228.jpg Image1518532474.567628.jpg Image1518532484.190752.jpg what do you guys think? The white widow is a slow grower compared to rhino. And it’s leaves are much rounder then white rhino

2. Widow from Seeds is good it will take off at flower

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. It stretches then? How is the smoke? And is the rhino good?

4. Never had the Rhino before but seedsman white widow is the best I've had of White Widow. I forgot what kind of light you're using that has a lot to do with stretch. My plants used to be 2 ft tall including autos and as soon as I turn on that one khps they were 5 feet and two weeks or better

• Like Like x 1
  5. I’m using a 315 cmh, I have all kinds off lights I could use a mix spectrum of them all any suggestions?

6. This was my first run flowering with cmh. So I'm still in limbo. I know hps will stretch the shit out of them lol. Cmh spose to be better quality buds though smaller

• Like Like x 1
  7. Cool, I might have to go led to flower in the tent

• Like Like x 1
  8. I have no clue about those led! I know they work! My kids on the east coast are using them! I prolly will get some to add to my grow room! I think cmh with a few led bars is the way to go

Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk

9. You know what's funny is that I read all these guys comments this is going on that's going. I think you and I are on the right track for your average person. Just find something that works and don't mess with it. I'm still growing with the same soil and the same nudes that I started with. Not broke don't fix! My kids want to teach me dwc. I think a lot more can go wrong! I have gone over a year without deficiency! I just deal with wind heat and rh issues!

• Like Like x 2
  10. Yeah the wind heat and rh is all I can handle!!! Lol I love my soil, and I’m just going to stay with fox farms line if nutes because I just like them and I have shit tons of different lights so yeah! Lol hey man bubblegum auto is all done it was 96.7 grams final Image1518614557.024742.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  11. Nice good job!! I like no drama in the garden!! Just happy girls with their fox farms. Wtg Bro

12. Hauled the 3 bears and made brownies today for wifey[​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  13. I need to try the 3 Bears I’ve heard good things! Nice ass brownies!! I’ve never had any edibles

• Like Like x 1
  14. Wow never had edibles! The best when u make with bud! Different high can be very intense half a day speaking cambodian

• Like Like x 1
  15. Lol I would love to yry

16. Pretty simple to make let me know if your get done saving all your trim let me know

• Like Like x 1
  17. It’s all in a jar now, I won’t use buds really

18. No I just make it out of the trim I have one of those magical butter machines and I make Canna oil out of coconut oil now used to make butter pretty simple

• Like Like x 1
  19. Yeah you should give me a recipe, I’ll try it today. Can u use fresh product?