White Replacement Theory

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Vicious, Mar 28, 2019.

1. Thank God we're not as fucked as Canada and the U.K. and have free speech in the States. Stop trying to derail. This is entirely irrelevant. I know you and Slick want to get the thread locked or indefinitely put "under review" like countless other threads. You're free to join the conversation and contribute something for a change.

You didn't even source your article or a single bit of personal input.

• Like Like x 4
  2. Really? You have a problem with the police investigating threats made to ethnic minorities?

• Like Like x 1
  3. I don't even know what the "threat" was since you didn't post the fucking article. For all I know he might have misgendered the event.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Copy, paste and google should get you there.

5. #165 Vicious, Apr 25, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2019
    What happened to all your academic integrity? Are you too incompetent to source something? I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, the article doesn't list the post and the way that it's worded as "potential incitement for hatred" I can only assume it was something retarded. I will answer your question though, no, if it were a real threat or call to violence I wouldn't be against it but I know how cucked Canada is when it comes to arresting people for mean or outright innocuous comments.

What does this have to do with the topic though? What point are you trying to make?

• Like Like x 4
  6. It’s the birthrates.
    If there is one thing I want you to remember from these writings, its [sic] that the birthrates must change. Even if we were to deport all Non-Europeans from our lands tomorrow, the European people would still be spiraling into decay and eventual death.

And then he went on a killing rampage in NZ.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I don't agree with Viscous at all on this topic but you all are not arguing against him in good faith. Shameful.

• Like Like x 3
  8. Linking rhetoric to outcomes is not arguing in bad faith.

Linking illegal actions derived from hateful rhetoric to outcomes, whether it be capital punishment as in the American case or arrest for questioning as in the Canadian case, is not in bad faith.

Linking it again to what happened in NZ is right on point, as it would be in the case of the Norwegian madman who also went on a killing spree of innocence.

The same holds for ISIS rhetoric.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. Some want to keep this in the ivory tower, a civil discussion with proper citations and academic integrity, I like to add blood and guts to the discussion because that's where this shit ends up.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. You make it worse for your own causes by not using reasonable arguments, and by adhering so strictly to deep left tribalism.

The left has suffered great setbacks because it's been blood and gutsing it up since before Trump got elected.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I have had great talks with Vicious about this topic here and elsewhere, I disagree, I'll debate it from now until I die, but so many here are just ridiculous IMO.

All of this emotonally charged rhetoric isn't helping, it won't build bridges, it is just fuel to the fire if anything. If you people think his views are so reprehensible then you should have a reasonable debate in hopes of changing his mind, if you don't think he will change his mind then just keep debating reasonably so others reading can change their minds and steer them away from this ideology you abhor.

I already told Vicious if he or his ideological brethren started violating peoples rights I would be their enemy. Until then it is just an idea I disagree with. I think it could easily become dangerous because the ideology is not sufficiently grounded, there will come a time when people take the principles and go to the extreme. That doesn't make him wrong or evil, but i think it should be acknowledged that those people are out there and disuade them from extremism.

I am an extreme anarchist but I won't harm anybody unless they try to harm me, that is part of my philosophy, so I don't feel the messages I spread can be dangerous if taken to the extreme.

Idk

• Winner Winner x 2
  12. Some things are not open to discussion, for various reasons I'll not delve into here in hopes of retaining the proper focus. You should watch comic Jim Jeffries bit on the societal train. Suffice it it to say, the tiny minorit in the 1st car running the train have few options except to pull the pin. The only other reasonable course of action is to let time do it's thing while people in the 2nd and 3rd cars eventually die off allowing things to tend to proceed better. As time goes on. For the most parf their ingrained upbringing and fundamentally ignorant perspectives preclude discourse, apart from the political process.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. For the record, I do not want this thread closed.

I merely wondered why it was deemed ok, yet another wasn`t.

I have made my objections, as to the subject matter quite clear, and Admin seem still fine with it. Therefore fine by me.

What I will do however, is walk away having given my opinion, and leave it to run it`s course. I have no more to add here. :coffee:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. You know absolutely nothing about my upbringing and make a horribly flawed mistake of assuming people whom share my beliefs were brought up with them and they didn't develop them from the current state of world affairs. This isn't an issue that will die out in time, on the contrary it will only get more prevalent and extreme the further we are pushed into a corner. Everything should be open for discussion, my position doesn't come from a place of ignorance regardless of how much you disagree. You probably shouldn't incorporate words from hack comedians into your world view, especially if they believe something shouldn't be discussed. That is antithetical to comedy itself. I'll say though, your analogy of a "minority" in the 1st car pulling a pin and waiting for us to die out is apt for the conversation.

Are you going to touch on your previous slanderous post accusing me of edits that were never made? I personally think I'm owed an apology but you seem much too petty for that.

• Like Like x 4
  15. Why would I care what other people think? That honestly does not really effect me because I honestly could give a fuck less what others think.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Well how people feel about you can alter how they treat you. Then it does affect you.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  17. I think both of you are right in a way, really.

I don't concern myself too much about others perception of me, but I am friendly and open, so if people like what they see great, if not, then they just won't like me. I try to be an open book. I am mostly a recluse but I can do just fine in social settings.

18. Another terrorist attack on a synagogue in LA by a guy who shares the same premise as the one spewed in this thread.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. As a "white" middle aged Male in a vastly multicultural urban area. I have met many different nationalities and religions in my time.

Like all religions and nationalities some of the experiences were great some, not so great. It isn't the culture that is bad or even the skin color. Once we stop seeing the color of the skin and realise that bad apples occur occasionally, we can also learn that some of the greatest lessons can be learned by simply accepting another human as just that another human regardless of race or religion.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  20. No.

If you read the article he made mention of public shootings that the media never fucking shut up about.

Each one is trying to get their 15 minutes of fame and the trash hole we call media just keeps going on and on almost encouraging these nutbars to top the last one like a morbid scoreboard.

Vigilo Confido

• Like Like x 1