White Replacement Theory

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Vicious, Mar 28, 2019.

1. I don`t get why this bile gets to run on, and still don`t get how it even got to page 2.

Yet the healthy information exchanges on the Israeli thread is shut down.

Fucking insane.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Why shouldnt it?

• Like Like x 2
  3. It`s a classless, ignorant attack on natural cultural mixing.

Some of the wording here is that of the White Supremacist, encouraging fear of varying, if not all, other cultures and colors, and almost pushing for absolute seperatism.

This is unhealthy in many forms, fear thy neighbor, be wary of the stranger, encouraging an already multi-cultural society to seperate into ghettos is a ridiculous step backwards.

This is 2019 right?

What`s next? Regression back to pre Rosa Parks time/events?

Spitting in the face of the entire "I have a dream" ideology?

Quickly followed, naturally, by the blame game. Jobs, acid attacks, religious intolerance, whilst completely glossing over the crimes of the white man himself. Continually.

Why are there African Americans in the US?
    Why is there a migrant crisis in Europe?
    There is a common denominator.

Irish migration being accepted because it does not threaten the purity of the Anglo? Is this truly on here, and for fucking real?

This thread reeks of Aryan Brotherhood undertones.

It is divisive, right here, on a multi-national and multi-ethnic forum.

Where does the OP want this to go? Sub-forums for different groups?

Black growers post here:
    Asian growers post there:
    Mixed race growers post here:
    White growers only on this advice thread:

Where does it end? "Black must not mate with white?" "Christians are forbidden to mate with Muslims"???? Fucking REALLY?

Fuck right off! We are ONE race, and ONE race only. This is 2019 and TOLERANCE AND ACCEPTANCE IS ACCEPTABLE!!

And unfortunately, for some of the closet haters, it`s UNAVOIDABLE.

Go burn your fucking crosses elsewhere. :mad2::mad2::mad2:

• Like Like x 2
  4. Please note: The above is not aimed at you Sir, it is a general theme I see running right through this thread.

5. We need these kinds of things in public dialogue otherwise you get them in the shadows where they cannot be refuted or addressed and people don't think they are a problem because they dont know anyone who thinks like that.

Suppressing free speech is just a bad idea.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. I`m all for free speech. However, I have NO time for preachers of hatred. I am seeing this here.

Read some of the prose in this thread from the beginning. It`s incredible.

7. Yes, I'm aware 2019 is the current year. I do not wish to undo any civil rights and I have no crosses to burn, I wish for self preservation for all. It is not supremacist to want China for the Chinese, Japan for the Japanese, France for the French, Germany for the Germans, etc. This is not a supremacist ideology. I revere cultures individually and do not wish to see them melted together and eroded away. I find the methods in which these cultural and demographic shifts are being implemented to be forced, unnatural and unhealthy. We are at an impasse and I do not believe for a moment you are in favor of free speech when you question why this "bile" can be seen in the light of day. The only hate I see comes for you and your ilk armed with ad hominem. The current global political climate is far too complicated to reduce to the cause of the "white man's crimes" despite how badly you wish to see them punished for it.

Please do take a breather, there is nothing wrong with having this discussion here or anywhere else.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1

8. Right............. so ZERO migration or intigration then. On your planet.

So ,I`m rich, I want to retire and buy a house in Australia, I can`t because that would be a melting of culture. K?

So, I`m a French Neurosurgeon, I can`t move to the US because.........?

I marry a German, but I`m Japanese, so my wife and I must NEVER live together?

I`m Indian, but fall in love and marry a Canadian..........

I`m a world class Thia chef, but can`t move to the UK..........

ALL of the above are not allowed because..........you fear the eradication of culture? Is this correct?

No hint of intolerance there then?

9. I've already addressed this in a post you already quoted. I've said explicitly I am not against people of any ethnicity taking up permanent residence anywhere but it should be reasonably limited to where it doesn't cause a hard cultural or demographic shift. I have also never once advocated for anti-miscegenation laws. Go ahead though, keep building up those strawmen.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. There is no comparison between your example of people "moving" over reasonably and a non-stop exodus of unfettered proportions.

• Like Like x 1
  11. #151 Slick21, Apr 24, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2019
    AND THERE WE HAVE IT. It even took 8 fucking pages to get here.

Why didn`t you simply entitle the thread....... "The Dangers Of Mass Migration"

If you had, then I would have treated it accordingly, knowing full well what you were aiming at. (As usual)

However, you hid your REAL issues under a "Pseudo Title"

Again though, you fail to address the subjects raised,

Why African Americans in the US?

Why the mass European migration?

When you explain these, then we might get to your TRUE mandate. Separation of race, creed and ethnicity in order to preserve your oh so valuable, pure white race bullshit you are hiding behind.

For fucks sake man, you don`t even make much of an attempt to hide this purism anymore.

Clue: When you bomb/rape other countries back to the fucking stone-age in order to STEAL their resources, you HAVE to take responsibility for the displaced citizens you create!

But no. "We just want their oil, and fuck those left behind." It doesn`t work that way anymore. :coffee:

12. 39392469_2305684029443143_3902649710279655424_n.jpg

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. Absolutely correct.

Amazing how difficult it can be to convey this basic point to some people nowadays.

It would appear people are fetish-ized, to make everything about racism/xenophobia everywhere and anywhere they can, even if it's complete nonsense.

• Like Like x 3
  15. What if I don't want to preserve my race?

Okay so I'm 98% white according to a DNA test and if I end up mating with someone in a race besides my own I see that as better actually for the gene pool.

They would need stronger genes too if I'm the father as my blood lines have high rates of cancer and a rare genetic disease. As well as a fuck ton of mental disorders. I'd need all the diversity I can get if I wanted to make sure they're healthiest from a scientific standpoint.

The inherent problem with race preservation is that after enough time everyone would be family and, the genetics would become weaker in each generation.

16. I disagree with vicious and you.

I dont see it as hate nor do i see it as a legitimate concern or goal IMO.

If he wants to protect some ethereal culture that is fine, as long as he/they dont violate anyones rights in the process.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. [​IMG]

One of three men convicted in the 1998 murder of James Byrd Jr, one of modern America's worst hate crimes, is to be executed in Texas.

Byrd, a black man, was beaten, chained to a truck and dragged for miles by an avowed white supremacist and two other white men.

His murder prompted Congress to pass hate crime legislation in 2009.

John William King, 44, is the second man to be executed over the slaying. He has filed multiple appeals in the case.

On Monday, the Texas Board of Pardons and Parole voted unanimously to deny King a commutation or a 120-day reprieve.

Last October, the US Supreme Court declined to take up his appeal. Barring a last-minute stay, King will be executed on Wednesday evening at 18:00 local time (23:00 GMT).

Texas hate crime killer to be executed
    A self-professed racist with a criminal record, King was the first white man to receive a death sentence for killing a black man in modern Texas history, according to the New York Times.

Prosecutors depicted him as the ringleader of the group of men who attacked Byrd.

• Informative Informative x 1
  18. But that's not what he said, and I also see somebody made an edit or 2 since yesterday. Just more indication of the totally dishonest, reprehensible nature of this entire discussion. They were saying it's OK for this multicultural mixing as long as it was "restricted" in some way. There's your racist code decrypted for you. Just wish I quoted it before the scumbag (whoever they were) tried to clean up their mess.

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  19. What the hell are you talking about? I haven't edited any posts past the day of post in this thread and when I do edit it is always because of spelling, grammar or me adding a thought. I don't retract and if I do I will do it publicly. You all are so dishonest and slanderous it is atrocious. There is no "code" or dog whistles on my part and I have nothing to "clean up". I shoot straight from the start.

• Like Like x 1
  20. [​IMG]

A 46-year-old Surrey, B.C., man has been arrested in connection with a disturbing Facebook comment that was posted about the city's Vaisakhi parade.

The man is in custody and could potentially be charged with public incitement of hatred.

The comment, which has since been removed, alluded to a potential violent act at last Saturday's parade, which drew hundreds of thousands of people. It was posted in the comments section of a news story post.