White Replacement Theory

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Vicious, Mar 28, 2019.

1. Generally not but if the threat is credible there should be some kind of intervention. Telling someone you're gonna kick their ass is different than saying you're going to shoot up the school and you make a plan and gather the resources to carry it out.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Chocolate and carmel are my favorites I love me that big ass. :laughing:

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Sorry, I don't think I can fully understand what you're saying but I do agree with what I can understand, mostly. I don't think the Colonials responded with violence to tax collectors because they had to pay tax, they responded with violence to the violence visited upon them when they didn't pay their taxes. It was a form of self defense? I suppose it could be analogous to shooting the revenooers during prohibition. I suppose there isn't a clear cut rule on when violence becomes necessary. Like art, we know it when we see it. Generally.

4. I'm not sure what you mean by "closed borders" but I'm for having a system to choose who comes into the country. Those who evade that system should be deported. Surely you don't think I'm afraid of the Latinos who are currently invading America, you know my heritage so you know these people are genetically the same as I am, the difference is I'm a citizen and they are coming here illegally. You're ascribing motivations that aren't necessarily true instead of considering what will happen with allowing anyone from anywhere to sneak into the country. There are simply too many people in the world who want to come to allow them all in. We only have so many teats. We need to allow only those to come who will benefit our country, we're not a charitable organization but we do have a process to help as many as we are capable of helping without harming ourselves in the process.

5. So being white is what you consider a problem?

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. The problem with this view is that it's textbook authoritarianism. You're saying that it's okay to suppress speech with violence as long as it's the right people with the right ideas forcing them on the wrong people with the wrong ideas. You've also declared that ideas themselves can be violence, which is just absurd. The problem with this "no tolerance for intolerance" viewpoint is it works both ways. Do masked black bloc types who show up to disrupt events they don't like not subscribe to a violent ideology? Since they are violent, is it not okay to use violence to suppress their political activity? Not to mention the fact that shaming and even physically attacking people for their views doesn't actually get them to change their minds, it only reinforces their beliefs.

If we just decide "some ideas are violence so we can suppress them with force" we just degenerate back to factionalism and might makes right politics.

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Who the fuck said that, Don’t put words in my mouth, johnny

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

8. He asked you in a way that cenk uyger of t
    "The young turks" would, honestly im surprised you didn't have a chuckle

9. Maybe you can define what white culture is, because you seem butt hurt over the question.

10. I don’t know this dude, so the tone of his reply was missed. If I mischaracterized him, I apologize.

11. I don't know him either, we're in same boat just reading differently

12. Civil discourse until rights are violated, then it's becomes a defensive war.

13. We Do?

14. #214 VikingToker, May 9, 2019
    Last edited: May 9, 2019
    @Vicious

@nativetongues

Can I assume from your extended silences that I answered your challenges thoroughly and made sound points against your arguments on skincolour? I'd encourage both of you to abandon the respectively far right and far left perspective on this topic!

• Like Like x 1
  15. That’s what she said...

J

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. One of each flavour, to keep with the thread topic :laughing:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. Don't provide said teats? I'm not advocating that everyone who shows up at the door should be fed, they should be given an opportunity to fend for themselves and if it doesn't work out they can choose to starve or go home. I bet the vast majority of illegals who cross the southern border would happily accept that opportunity.

It would cut labor costs and make the US a far more competitive force on the world market. I hear a lot of whining about not being able to compete with Chinese exports and that's down to the cost of production. By lowering labor costs the US would level the playing field.

I'm sure small business owners would also be delighted to have much cheaper labor. I bet some of the immigrants would work for a couple of dollars an hour or less.

18. America doesn't let people starve. If we had people starving on the street we may not attract as many illegals but we wouldn't be the country we are. You do make a good case for how illegal migration suppresses lower end wages but I don't consider that a good thing. We don't need a minimum wage, we need to let supply and demand dictate wages but with a constant influx of unskilled workers willing to work for less there's no pressure on employers to raise their wages.

I'm not sure where you're hearing the whining about not being able to compete with Chinese exports. The whining is about China stealing technology and not allowing other countries to import into China without restrictions and tariffs. Also I think some industries are supported by government programs that artificially suppress prices. I know America does or has done some of that and it isn't fair. Governments shouldn't supplement goods and services, it gives an unfair advantage to those who get the government money.

19. I don't think they understand that China has 0 copyright laws. Even Nintendo can't stop them from making knockoffs.

They come here steal tech and recreate it in a country that has no copyright laws.

Vigilo Confido

• Agree Agree x 1