White Power?????

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Kronik352, Jun 9, 2020.

1. We'll find out soon enough mate. If MN really does go police free I'll be comming over to purge and rape my way through as many as I can. I'll just pay some big black dudes 10k to watch my back for the weekend ;)

2. Wow, glad I don't live there.

Meh freedom isn't for everyone, I can't and wouldn't force it on anyone either.

3. Hell even the liberal are buying guns now a days, not sure where a safe place to loot and pillage would be.

4. When the Vietnam war began, most industries got behind the idea of women entering the workforce; it took some time, it didn't happen immediately, but when it did, the wage discussed would be half of what a man would make, this is what you would pay a woman... Sure, some jobs women couldn't do, but others were a necessity. Well, when the war was in full swing, these same companies got behind these women even more and created an equality agenda... They now believed that a man should be paid the same as a woman, so what did they do? They paid the man half of what he made before... Jobs that women literally could not do and a man was now gonna be paid half as much to do it? But what could the man say, for to make a complaint would suggest one believed women didn't belong in the work force.. No one talks about this, how this was the pivotal point when the modern man became a slave, but this was basically it and when it happened, we were silenced, couldn't say anything.

Just thought i'd share that we were complicit in our own enslavement.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. There was something in the news I thought that there was something like that going on? But there isn't a lot of colored people in the protests. I'm not racist, just commenting and saying what it is on my mind. I don't believe that white supremacists are racist either. It's mutual. But talking about RACE IS VERY (not sure the word...) cauitous? I don't know. But like my parents always taught me... "Be careful talking about sex, politics and religion in mixed company" rofl, pretty much is true. So, just chill on the topic man. People will jump at sorta TRIGGER words.

6. Just going through comments, no alarm, lol. I had to, ahha. But anyways, what would you do if you lived in a place that actually might do that? Take your rights away? Like America. And, where do you live that you can trust your government that nobody is going to come through your front door?

7. Can you honestly say that you see rampant "systemic" racism every day or are you seeing news reports that only show you examples of racism (only white racism and not racism by other races)? The media is doing a terrific job these days of perpetuating division and mistrust... I prefer to question narratives that don't ever look at both sides, especially in an election year.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. See, this is where it gets me though with black people inparticular, is this idea that, yes, Black Lives Matter, but the second you substitute the Black for White, now we have a problem. I don't like that.

In the 1980's, (drug we cant talk about) was flooded into the ghetto's by the CIA, with the intent of destroying the black family. You have to consider what your survival instincts really are; what they are, is basically a dopemine cycle based on the things for survival, you eat, this triggers a dopemine effect which your unconscious brain wants to seek out, now it will perform survival actions in order to be fed dopemine.

When you introduce a powerful thing like (drug we cant talk about) into the mix, with its powerful dopemine effects, we really and truly have no idea how something this powerful unbalances the survival instinct; if I smoke (drug we cant talk about) and then go on to have a child, will the affects on my survival instincts that (drug we cant talk about) had, potentially pass a long? We really do not know.

I believe that in the 1980's, they knew full well what they were doing and what it would lead to and I believe this condition today where fatherlessness has become such a huge problem, it can all be attributed back to the events back in the 1980's.

When you look at statistics of children raised by single parents, the statistics are definitely shocking and it points to young men inparticular, who seem to be greatly impacted by the loss of their parent.

9. Well the reason you don't say White Lives Matter is because it's a given. Black Lives Matter, on the other hand, is not a given, which is why it needs to be said and also why responding with White Lives Matter or All Lives Matter as a retort meant to silence those calling for justice is not something anyone should be doing.

You're right about the crack situation though. That was straight up diabolical community and family destroying shit deliberately perpetrated by the American government. And that is why people don't trust the government. If that's what they were doing then what the fuck do you think they're up to now? Probably some pretty diabolical shit.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I think the media picture makes you believe that it's a 'given' that white lives matter and black lives don't. You guys over there are under an extreme amount of media manipulation, and even though many of you are aware of it, I think you still allow it to dictate your beliefs.

The goal of this madness keeps shifting. One second it's to fight police brutality, but when you then say 'All lives matter' (because quite a lot of white people are also killed by police), then you're the height of white supremacy and nazism. Show any concern for anyone but the African Americans - and not the ones being killed by their own, either, that's also highly taboo and racist of you to comment on - and you're in that same category.
    This creates a pressure cooker where good people with good intentions are turned into enemies by a very zealous faction. One that itself has turned hostile, violent and racist - all of course, with the solid belief that they are fighting the good fight.

A good cause once, maybe, but the back-and-forth race-centric pissing contest and the blue/red tug-of-war has turned it into a complete farce. I wish you folks good luck with it.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  11. It isn't to silence those calling for justice, it is to recognize the right to life across the board and there is injustice against all lives which should be addressed. Like i have said, my goal isnt to make sure black people are equally abused as any other demographic, it is to abolish abuse altogether. Why focus on one small piece of the puzzle when we can address the overarching problem?

• Agree Agree x 1