White powdery stuff on leaves?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by kbrickz420, Oct 12, 2011.

1. Anybody ever seen this before or know what's causing it?

Attached Files:

2. It could just be resado from salt or calcium build up. But if it keeps coming back its mold and thats bad. Also that ant is streching real hard get it closer to a light source

3. Yeah those plants arent getting anywhere near enough light. Cut off the moldy leaf and get some real light on that or you won't be getting any bud from those.

4. I'm hoping it's just a buildup of something but it wipes off also it's outdoors so I can't really move the sun any closer

5. Then move them to a spot where u get more sun cause that plant is not gonna produce and if it does it will be gross

6. That's most likely PM or powdery mildew. It's easy to see where it gets it's name, huh? Best to read up on it and how to control it now before it ruins your crop.

7. Looks like bird shit.

8. thats mold dude cut off that leaf quick and any other leafs with it on it.

9. why isn't there a bud there? do you have it near an outside light at night? it doesn't look like it is budding like it should. you need to spray with neem oil too.

10. No outside light it gets almost full sunlight all day it is budding but it's only about 2 weeks into flowering the buds are really small tho woul it be a bad idea to move it indoors for flowering with lights set up? I'm just not sure if that would throw it into shock it's my first grow

11. Dude if u got a good light bring it inside if it wad getting full light outside it would be much bushier. Ur leaves are to small they need to be bigger to soak up light get it inder a metal halid asap