White Pistels forming on my plants?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Fruit Cake, Oct 21, 2016.

Tags:
  1. I know these are an indication the plant is female, but is this where the buds are formed when she starts to flower?
    Thanks.

2. yea buds swell where the hairs are the hairs come from inside the buds to be fertilized for seed ,,,,mac

3. yea buds swell where the hairs are the hairs come from inside the buds to be fertilized for seed ,,,,mac

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thanks for the info Mac, so it's a sign the plant is mature and ready to start flowering?

I'm just wondering because i've had 3 Auto's under 24/7 light up until now, but am thinking of changing the light to 20/4 or 18/6.

• Like Like x 1
  5. sorry mate i have no experiance at autos ,but most people do give them light 24hours light ,,,i dont think putting them on 18/6 would make them flower any quicker ,,,but you can do that if you want to ,save a bit on the electric bill ...mac

• Like Like x 1
  6. Cheers again M8.

• Like Like x 1
  7. are you a Father Ted Fan lol....its a series i watch a lot when i feel down ,,,,mac

• Like Like x 1
  8. yes Mac, big fan of Father Ted & only fools & horses ;)
    both great tonics. esp with THC
    Hard to believe its been over 20 years since FT was made..

9. are you from UK ,,like i am ..yea uk/ Ireland makes some great comedy ,,,you watched any new Red Dwarf yet ,,,,mac

10. Hello from Derbyshire Mac.
    Enjoyed the early red dwarf episodes,.. recent comedy seems so predictable, or maybe im just getting old ;)

11. lol your not to far from me mate,,,i come from Brum :weed-4:mac.

12. Small world Mac! :love-m3j: