Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

White person buying from black dealer... different weed terms?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Uncle Grandpa, Dec 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Who out there is white and buys from black people?

A friend from work hoooked me up with a new dealer a while back.  He sells mids, AND chronic, so they told me to be specific about what you want.  After getting his number and sorting things out, I texted him.

"Hey, I'm trying to swing by really quick for a gram of chronic, you at the crib?"

And he responded

"huh??  how much u need?"

I said "a gram of chronic..."

It took him like 10 minutes to respond back and he said, "a dub of loud????"

Lmaooo, I said "Uh... yeah, 1.0 gram, 20 dollars worth of high grade cannabis."

And he responded "word i gotchu".

Anyone else have racial tensions when buying from the opposite race?

2. Also, I started smoking with black people a LOT.  After work I went to this guy's house I worked with, and I smoked a blunt with 3 black people and we watched Keenan and Kel at 2 AM and baked chocolate chip cookies.  They kept on saying "nigga im so SMACKED".  I had never heard this term before.  I would just say "i'm so high", but they kept on saying "I'M SO FUCKIN SMACKED YO AHHH"

So I started saying that a lot.  One time I was smoking with my neighbor (white guy I've known for 10 years), and we are just taking bong hits and chilling.  I feel SO high and just out of nowhere say "man i'm so SMACKED".

he gets really quiet and looks at me and said "... have you been hanging out with niggers?"

I started FREAKING OUT, he knew who I was smoking with JUST because of the terms I used

3. #3 Birdlives, Dec 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2013
    Your neighbor is a scumbag, I know white people who refer to being high as "smacked"(some white girl from Staten Island told me they say that there, because I had not heard it in reference to weed, only the word "smack[ed]" to another drug that you can't mention here), but it is easier to pigeon hole and stereotype people based on ignorance, fear, and limited life experiences rather than realize that certain colloquialisms or slang are more area specific rather than something exclusively used by people with darker or light skin tones.

4. I used to buy from a buddy who's black, does that count? Went to my school, same education... knows what a gram is... lol

5. I buy from whoever is working at the coffeeshop. Aww yeah. I tell them get me 10 euros of what I want from the menu, now bring me some banana juice with ice.

Homie.

6. I don't have this problem as I only buy from people

7. #7 TimothyTheFirst, Dec 14, 2013
    black people are pretty normal man

8. #8 Dony, Dec 14, 2013
    Im black too, but the word "Shmacked" is used by everybody around where I live. Caucasian,Hispanic,Asian,and Native Americans. Its just depends on where you live, I guess. Everybody have their own slang when it comes to marijuana . The dealer you were talking to didn't really understand what you were saying at first...Some people are not aware of chronic,bongs,vaporizers,bowls,and etc. The black neigborhood I use to live in all they do is roll blunts or Joints. When i moved into a new area, that's when I learn more about THC oils,I Learned bongs get you soo fucking High..No matter what your skin color is, Something we all have in common. We love marijuana 

9. Racial tension? lol

Plenty of white people use the term dub for a twenty sack, but ive never heard a black or white person say "im smacked".

10. #10 Jingo Dookstain, Dec 14, 2013
    I've smoked with every race under the sun man. Black, white, Turkish, Egyptian, Indian, you name it.

Underneath it all, we're all the same. We talk and look different, but we sure as hell all laugh and enjoy common things. Don't be so ignorant man, smoke with all the black folk you want and say what you want.

"Smacked" and "loud" are some of many words which are universal terms in the world of pot, not just for "black people."

11. You and your black friend just use different slang, maybe you both grew up somewhere else / you are visiting him in another town?

dub of loud - dubs a 20, loud probably means what you call chronic.

The next time you hit him up just use his lingo and it'll all be good.

12. You pay 20 for a gram? I'd be broke as shit if I were you.

The origins of slang do not correlate with ethnicity?

14. #14 LovingTree, Dec 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2013
    I'm not trying to generalize or be racist, but I have always felt like black dealers short my bag. & Bad on weight. Not professional. & I'm white. Just my experiences tho...

Lol at the OP "racial tensions"... lolo

15. If i had to go with the average..
    White dealers say dank
    Black dealers say loud
    Hispanic dealers say fire
    There's a million exceptions, just what usually happens when im picking up.

16. I would definitely use a scale when buying from anybody that called bud "loud."...

17. What's it like there? I might move there later In life.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. I've bought from white, black and Asian dealers, and simply ask for a 10 bag, 20 bag or whatever weight e.g. a q, and ask what type of bud or hash it is if they don't tell me. No confusion.

Pretty nice. I don't have much to compare it to but I have very few complaints.

Lol :hello:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.