White people with dreadlocks

Discussion in 'General' started by luvableBIC, Mar 23, 2011.

1. whats your opinion on them?

2. White girls (or any color, really) are incredibly hot with dreadlocks. Course, I also wear dread falls, so maybe I'm biased.

Guys, not so much.

3. I agree with this

4. white people with good dreadlocks looks fine, white people with bad dreadlocks looks like a complete fool.

its either all good, or all bad, no in between.

i got really long ass hair but its simply to thin to dread, i would have 3 dreads if i did, so i just keep my hair and love it like a rasta but no dreads.

whats a "dread falls"

5. those are fake dread extensions last time i checked

6. ewww those are for cheaters.

arnt dreads were considered part of the body and such by Rastafarians?

7. well one of my hookups has got dreads and he's a pretty fuckin cool guy. so no complaints.

8. Yeah I think they represent ones spiritual journey through life or something along those lines I believe

9. If it works for you who am I to judge?

Some people look cool some people don't.

10. Is his name Dane by any chance?

11. lol nope, and even if it was i would never give out his name here.

12. Aha this guy knows how to play it smart,you have no idea how many dealers I've met by just asking some random if their dealers name is Dane and then they correct me and bam I got myself another dealer haha, I'm talking about real life not on here btw

13. whenever i see a white person with dreads i think

i wonder if he sells good shit

14. Haha it always seems that is the case whenever I see one

15. lol it's certainly true in my case :smoke:

16. Haha yeah man Ive good stories about dank down in Chicago,a buddy of mine went down there last weekend and got a quad of pineapple kush, that was some of the nicest by I've smoked in a long ass time:smoke:

17. there aren't that many white people where i live so the chances are like tripled

18. yeah there's lots of good stuff here if you know where to look. i have the luxury of smoking medical buds, i'm spoiled now but eh how can you not be lol.

also i noticed that you used the word 'quad', i've never heard anyone except people around where I live use that term. Maybe it's a midwest thing? You said 'down there' so i'm making the assumption that you must live in wisconsin.

19. You got that right,I'm from up around the green bay area, we got quality buds up here aswell, right now we got around 4 different kinds of AK-47, some northern lights,some white widow,orange crush and then a whole big variety of unknown dank, and I didn't know that using the term quad was midwest thing hah