White people have no right to talk about race.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ismokegreen, Dec 2, 2011.

1. Is that Carlton from Fresh Prince?

2. he looks more like a young Gus from Breaking Bad

3. Blacks weren't the only people who have been discriminated against. It has happened to people of every colour of skin.

4. If nobody had the right to talk about race it wouldn't be an issue.

People who talk about it -- perpetuate it.

5. I've rambled long enough that I think my opinion on this is probably sitting somewhere else up there in my first answer but basically my opinion is that things need time to work their way out. If we try to even the tables by implementing laws and things like this which may actually cause things to be unfair to others in the process then things won't actually be solved, they'll become more unstable. If race doesn't matter then that is the mentality that should prevade our society and as it settles into a common understanding then we won't have to talk about it because there will be no racial problems.

6. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsN-G6W4d9A&feature=related]Rucka Rucka Ali - I Can Do Whatever I'm White! - YouTube[/ame]

7. so funny how they are all standing around bitching about the white man and how we need to devalue curency so people can "grow real food" and not make "sugar water". They are all their for the same thing right? But how come they can't get on the same page? Cause it is bull shit. They bitch about capatolism and consumerism as they stand their argueing with each other while wearing their nike shirts and recording each other with their cell phones and camcorders that are according to them are part of the problem. They are part of the problem not the solution.Notice how nothing productive has come from any of this, all I have seen is riots, litter and non stop bitching. They don't even have the wits about them to orginize and find representitives to get their voice across. Yelling at passer by's does nothing.

That black guy in the video, which clearly has white blood pumping through his viens otherwise his skin would be alot darker makes the rest of the good hardworking black people like myself look extreamly bad with his poorly thought out assult on white Americans. Notice how all he does is not make any valid points just uses the volume of his voice to drown out others. He is a fool. I am a multiculturaled person and I love my black people just as my White but I fucking hate ******s. and that is what he is or at least he is playing the part.

If they spent half the time that they have on OWS they could have set up community gardens and have been giving back to the people by now. Fucking pussies will bitch all day but don't actually want to do anything. Giving people free produce and showing them how to produce their own food with out technology would have way more of an impact on corprate America than standing around bitching while giving the coorperations and big news media jobs to do reporting on them and feeding them. Too stupid to see what their doing.

I grow food and give to anyone that is in need in my community, can I feed them all, no but if all the wastes of flesh that have been doing nothing for the last months did we could.

they need to stop talking about it and start being about it.

8. Everyone needs to shut the fuck up about race.

9. #49 Olesmoky, Dec 6, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2011
    A. That guys is barely black.

B. People are the problem, regardless of skin color.

C. I love it when a young black man tries to pull a race card. You weren't repressed, your ancestors were. Guess what fella, white people went through that too. Just because it didn't happen in America, that doesn't mean black people have never done anything wrong.

I do enjoy hearing people talk about how capitalism and free markets don't work, because look where we're at. The people who complain about people making lots of money. Guess what asshole, we don't live in a true free market, and we're a terrible representation of capitalism. So before you bash those concepts, please understand that America doesn't accurately represent them.

People who are against other people having more than them piss me off so much.

10. this shit pisses me off...don't even want to start to talk about it.

11. I treat people how they deserve to be treated if your a white dick head you will be labeled an treat as such the same goes for any other race.

On a side not I love rap and hip hop but some of the lyrics I find offensive as a white person, jay-z's material in particular "no more white lies" this and that what they need to realise is most people who buy their pop rap are white like me! Haha

*****s in Paris is a great song (I'm ok saying that right? I'm a white guy...)

I'm going to release a song called white people on holiday, then when anyone references the title act all offended. Maybe I just don't get it.

12. Race doesn't even exist...it is a human construct that was devised to divide and conquer, and it has done so quite successfully.
    Does racism exist? Hell yes. But so does sexism, age-ism, homophobia, even prejudice toward people who are too thin or too fat, or eat a certain food, or pray to a certain deity, or don't pray at all.
    Oppression will exist as long as we continue to dwell on our differences rather than focus on the common ground that we share.

13. all I can smell is turds I think we all know who the racist people are

14. hobos and babies?

15. Im a white guy living in a predomately black part of south dallas. Black people arent racists, n*ggers are. Goes the same for all races. There's not a single white person today that had ANYTHING to do with slavery and the majority of those supporting segregation are dying off. I have no "white guilt" and this is what this liberal retard is trying to convey. Liberalsm is a mental disorder.

16. AND you're from Brooklyn just as the guy in the video

Edit: I'n really high and idk why I even thought this was necessary to point out...

17. That guy is a fucking idiot

18. I love everyone posting in this thread.

19. and we all love you!:love:

20. Black people are still oppressed, its pretty obvious. Look at all the black people being stereotyped by police which sometimes leads to them being beat or shot.

But yea the dude in the video is and idiot and racist as well.