White People Goin Crazy

Discussion in 'General' started by cothrantyson, Feb 2, 2014.

1. #1 cothrantyson, Feb 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2014
    What is it about saturday evenings that makes white people go crazy? These wheat bread ass mofos in the dorm next to me are screamin and doing goat calls and shit, and my roommate is fartin like crazy. Like what the fuck is this shit?

• Like Like x 6
  2. #2 UnsuspiciousUsername, Feb 2, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2014
    Wheat bread is brown.
    You mean wonder bread?

Get your shit together man.

Edit: I'm offensive, and I find this white. 

• Like Like x 7
  3. Don't ask awkward questions, boy. 

• Like Like x 4
  4. go over and see whats good for a few minutes

• Like Like x 1
  5. Sorry that's a secret only us whitey's know!

• Like Like x 4
  6. Im white and I've been ripping ass all night so i guess its true Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  7. goat call? random screaming? wtf, are you dorming at a kindergarden lol.  Call them out put them in their place aint no reason to act like that

8. Dude you got crazy college white people. And they are some rowdy mo fuckas.The kind of white people givin the chill white people a bad rep. But goat noises had me like ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1391318199.264999.jpg

9. Im white and ive taken two shits in the past hour alone. 

10. #10 Mac D Rockefeller, Feb 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2014
    Fucking Opie squares out here in Clovis joyriding in mommys Durango.

11. As soon as I pull out of this donkey's ass I'll tell you...

12. Drugs........'nuff said.

13. PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARTY!! LETS GET WHITE GIRL WASTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. White people know how to party

Sent from my LG-P659 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  15. Can you do a goat call and post a voice clip so I know exactly what you mean? Thanks

• Like Like x 2
  16.    Lol every saturday multiple families in the neighborhood throw parties, and they all hire poorly skilled mariachi bands that just loop the same shit over and over, and you hear girls being raped, and people fighting, and there's always that one guy that has to be louder than everyone else, and thinks he's funny, but when you hear him try to make a joke, nobody laughs.  Then the parties always progress, and ALWAYS end in a huge fight, either one dysfunctional parent's kid gets hurt or raped or something, and a shitstorm begins.

IRL white people dont throw parties.  We call the cops on parties. lolol

• Like Like x 1
  17. They are probably fucking a goat right? I think all white people do.

Ps. I am white.

18. [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  19. [quote name="smokehound" post="19451516" timestamp="1391328547"] Lol every saturday multiple families in the neighborhood throw parties, and they all hire poorly skilled mariachi bands that just loop the same shit over and over, and you hear girls being raped, and people fighting, and there's always that one guy that has to be louder than everyone else, and thinks he's funny, but when you hear him try to make a joke, nobody laughs. Then the parties always progress, and ALWAYS end in a huge fight, either one dysfunctional parent's kid gets hurt or raped or something, and a shitstorm begins. IRL white people dont throw parties. We call the cops on parties. lolol[/quote]If you hear girls being raped and you don't save them.. You're a bad neighbors, dude. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1