White patch

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by deathbyweed, Jan 2, 2015.

1. Hey there, I have a lemon kush at 24 days of flower and there is a bottom leaf that has a random white patch. Its not mold as it doesnt rub off, its just discolouration of the leaf. Im running 8 24 watt cfls 2500k and 6 14 watts of some other low end spectrum. Avg.temp is like 24- 5. Ive had some ph issues but I have since sorted them.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. Have you checked the undersides of of the leafs for mites? I zoomed in and it looks like mite damage to me as I see smaller spots on the rest of the leaf. Maybe not as its hard to see clear on a phone. Give it a good look over. Do you a have a scope to look real good?

3. No mites as far as I know, ive been checking almost everyday and Ive not.notice anything crawling around.

Attached Files:

4. I have a scope, ill check it out.

5. Young mites are tough to see with the naked eye.  Grab a leaf from the lower part of the plant as that is where they start their attack.

6. So far I have no indication of spider mites, those dots you saw were from the ph issues, theyve been there before flower

7. And i think the light green discolouration is due to the soils nutrient being used up but I have house and garden to give them.