white owl or swisher

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by whoa pnguyen, Jul 4, 2010.

1. which which which?!

i'm about to roll one for tonight, what are the differences? i've never rolled one before.
    and should i get grape or strawberry:p:smoke:

2. Grape definitely, and if you get a fresh swisher go with that, white owls are really long, and they just feel bulky and shit to me.

3. Definitely a grape white owl. I like swisher sweet wines but I'd prefer a white owl if they were easy to find and always are as nice as the only two I've ever rolled.

4. Recently i just started rollin, and so far ive used white owls and phillies. Not really liking the phillies, stick with the white owl. Next time I pick up blunts ima definatly get swishers.

Also, either get white grape or strawberry white owls. grape swishers. never get apple.

5. White owl white grape alll dayyy.

Always fresh because the film for the case isnt clear like swishers, if u geta swisher they fall apart and often are stale, white owls burn sloowww

6. Picking a gar depends on where you live and whats popular....those are what are consistently fresh....in houston i believe swisher is the blunt of choice....so go with that

7. white grape white owl all day, theyre the best you can pack em so tight

8. I'd go with the white owl grape for sure, phillies in the tube and white owls always seem to smoke so much better than swishers to me.

9. Grape Swisher. HANDS DOWN

10. grape white owl. swishers are all right but it seems like a lot of them are dried up.

11. Id go with white grape white owl, slow burning, moist, tasty.

12. Out of those I would have to say Grape White Owl. Try to find Dutchmasters next time.

13. I like swishers but definitely a whiteowl grapes the best

14. grape white owl for sure,they're always fresh when i get them.

15. White Owl.. and thats not a matter of opinion. They are objectively better. Why?

Because they always arrive to you fresh. Swishers more often than not are dried out due to cheap packaging.

16. I used to be on grape swishers all the time until i tried "white grape" white owls... lets just say, im not goin back to swishers anytime soon ;)

17. White Owl White Grape is my shitttt.
    when i used to buy swishers...shit was dry and hard as fuck to roll without tearing the wrap.

18. original swisher sweet

19. if you have some mids or some alright stuff use White Owls. and if you got some Kush use a Garcia Vega. they burn slower because of the extra leaf

20. Game's no doubt.
    But out of your options. . white owl. Although i get sick of the grape.