White Owl Gold

Discussion in 'General' started by ZombieJuice, Dec 15, 2013.

1. This blunt of the finest san antonio dodie tastes subliminally delish in this blunt. Yall tried these 24K blunts yet?

2. #2 Weedity, Dec 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2013
    Sounds like shit for you...

3. #3 ZombieJuice, Dec 15, 2013
    Huh? Dude if you're gonna flame/troll at least make sense. Did you crack open a dictionary and string together a few words you thought looked cool?

No, what I said what it sounds like shit for you. Like, as in, no good on the lungs brah.

I guess to each his own, but I probably wouldn't spend money on these just because they are "gold" I mean how good can that shit be on your lungs? I guess I'd smoke them one time. 

I wasn't flaming. If you enjoy em, good shit! I just would be skeptical on how 24k blunts would be inside my lungs  :confused_2:

5. Drop that fuckin negativity bro. Makes you come off as a douche. Like your second post, very cogent and coherent. First post made me think you were a dick. Anyway, duh, tobacco is whack. But i still like smoking it occasionally.

6. I wanna give em a try and will order a couple soon. Where did you get them from?
    They nice?

7. Pic op?🍄 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 🌿

8. I got em at the Valero Corner Store... ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1387134714.156377.jpg Dude they reek of honey and taste so super sweet and rich. I swear im in heaven. Damn my blunt obsession!

9. Uh "Gold" is just a name for the flavor, there is no actual gold involved at any point.
    Yes it is tobacco but these blunts are no worse than other blunts for your lungs.

:laughing:

10. Also, even. if it was real gold, gold is uber benign.

11. Not true, gold is a heavy metal and ingesting too much of it can be just as deadly as ingesting any heavy metal.

12. Zig Zags are superior.

13. I'm glad you feel that way.

More White Owls for me!  Bwahahahahahaha 

14. Damn dawg I've never seen those blunts before. Just tried the white owl blacks and they are just way to resin-y for me.

15.  lol I know I loled also, it says nothing about it being real gold, they would be too expensive to make and would be craZy bad for you. Try not to be hostile its all chill around here.

16. I roll using Bible papers. Old school and metal as FUCK! :metal:

17. [quote name="ZombieJuice" post="19166818" timestamp="1387132754"]Drop that fuckin negativity bro. Makes you come off as a douche. Like your second post, very cogent and coherent. First post made me think you were a dick. Anyway, duh, tobacco is whack. But i still like smoking it occasionally.[/quote]Chill out man. No need to get all defensive

18. #18 llllllllll, Dec 15, 2013

These on the other hand, do contain real gold

[​IMG]

sick airsoft gun in your avi OP

19. Elemental gold is nearly inert, its why it's approved as a food additive. And the tiniest fraction of gold would be in a product like this anyway

20. I've tried every flavor of white owl for both blunts and smoking them. For some reason gold was one of my least favorites. It tastes and smells vey odd. I did not think they tasted like "honey". The only ones I thought we're worse than gold were black, and strawberry.

Silver was a little better IMO