White Owl Blunts -Trick to Rolling?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by BiG StroOnZ, Jun 12, 2006.

1. i rolled two white owl blunts last night. i used about 2 g's maybe a little more between the two of them. i just split them and used both the inside and outside pieces. they both smoked really nice and i was soooo faded.:D it helps if right after u empty the tobacco, lick all around the edges to stick the two pieces to each other. idk its just wut i did i dont care if any of u like it or not i loved it

2. Reviving dead thread

3. [​IMG]

4. When I'd get a dry white owl (common), i'd take it out of the wrapper, remove the tobacco, place it on a paper plate, then nuke it in the microwave for about 5 seconds, the moisture/tar inside will vaporize and soften the outside.  Let it dry and cool down for a moment before rolling it, or it'll be too soft.  Just like those platinum blunt wraps.

I dont like blunts, they're too harsh for me, plus I like the flavor of the bud alone.  I live in cali, so even our shitty weed can be pretty decent. 

5. white owl white grape in my opinion split it down the middle pack that shit up lick and seal east first roll. Reviving the form 2022

6. I see you have actually blunts and not cigarillos there in the pic. If no one else has mentioned it my guess is your having trouble rolling the blunt because of the cap on the cigar(rounded end) just cut this off and you will have a normal flat blunt paper to work with.
    So that’s one option the other is that you leave the cap on and use more weed to effectively keep the same original size.
    Last thing for all of you smoking blunts……
    The weed these days is way to good to be wasting in nasty ass blunts! This was for the good old regular weed days when you could buy bulk for cheap. Hahaha

• Like Like x 1
  7. "The weed these days is way to good to be wasting in nasty ass blunts! This was for the good old regular weed days when you could buy bulk for cheap." - @ Popcorn

I agree. A total waste unless you have more than 2 people smoking. I always found pipes, bongs or one hitters much much more effective at getting me. Plus, it's quite possibly the worst method if you worry whatsoever of getting caught. Of course, this will depend on the quality of smoke you have. Besides, most rolls (from multiple people) I have smoked either had shitty airflow or canoed like a mofo, making me almost too annoyed to want to keep smoking it. not to mention tar/resin on the lips. If I get gifted one, I cut it open and put it in a small 1g jar

• Like Like x 1
  8. Yea I like to roll joints if I’m in the mood to smoke with a group. Well and of course I have a canagar mold to make weed cigars !!

• Like Like x 1
  9. What me and my dad used to do with shitty weed that we didn't care would be gone quickly, we would take 3 papers, stick the ends together and make a super joint. They certainly have a place if wanting a good vibe

• Winner Winner x 1