White Out

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Bºx, Jan 25, 2006.

1. Everyone's had one right?

White's out when you overdo it, or your tolerance is shit.

My only white out, 4 yrs ago, friends bedroom, bong central. I went to the toilet feeling dodgy, splashed water on my face etc, and had a mass urge to go to bed... so I strode confidently past his parents watching tv (who were completely unaware, I think!), all the way back to his room.. as soon as I opened the door i collapsed, falling on his PC in the process..lol.. I got woken up 'bout 10 sec's later with his brother telling me to be quiet.. as I was shouting about something.. got some fizzy juice and went to bed, but couldn't sleep.. as I broke my wrist falling..ouch:eek:

You ever had a White out?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Can't say that I have, but awsome story! + Rep for it. I also admire the 'fizzy juice' part. heh. :wave:

3. hows your wrist?

4. lol never even heard of it until now

thought you were gonna talk about huffing white out lol

5. lol...Yeah it's good now, but it was a nightmare for a while being my *ahem* master hand *ahem* and all that..lol.

I cant believe no-one has had a white out... typical..only me ....:bolt:

6. i thought you meant have you snorted white out...

7. lolz..

Not quite.. I tried snorting grass once.. like the guys do off dirty sanchez... went horribly wrong and I'm sure i can still feel bits floating about my throatish area.

Try it, its fun...but yuckOr !!

8. What the fuck?

9. hah- i thought you were going to talk about a snow storm. (yeah.. i'm canadian, k. haha)

but nope, never happened to me.

10. HaHa. I was thinking snow too...

11. yeah i took a big rip and then stood right up made it to the hallway then i blacked out and when i fell i broke my leg did not feel it though cause i did not know it was broken till i tried to stand up

12. omg i had a white out at six flags...fucking gay as hell

heres the story: me and my friends went to six flags magic mt. (i got in free cause my friends were in navy and what not) we blaze like maybe..6 bowls between 3 of us in the parking lot. it was a hot day too so that could of caused it but i dunno, anyway we'er waiting in line for a rollercoaster when i feel hella light headed i start to get zoned out and start to lose my place in line and my friends are all pulling me to where they are and im like nah dood let me go and i pull away. as i start to pull away my vision goes white and my ears are ringing im freaking out as i feel myself sliping between unconscincs and conscience (sp?) so i start to walk out of the line and i can't see shit, i end up steping in a fucking knee high hole of mud! as i sink down into the mud some fat ass black chick starts to make fun of the "shit faced cracka" but i didn't even give a fuck. i ended up on a bench with a cold coke. i lost my memory of how i got on the bench and how i got the drink but that day fucking sucked balls. never had a white out again tho.

13. damn meh too lol.............so stoned