White nob shaped things. bad or good?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Ismokemyown, Nov 22, 2011.

1. I apologize too. I shouldn't have blowin the whole thing out of proportion like I did.

2. Dont sweat it..we all get a bit upset when we think our plants might be sick.

3. im glad everyones getting along now, and yeah i agree with above thoe seem to be the start of roots try burying upto them, and as stated before they will mostlikelly root and help out

4. What you really gotta do is take 3 shits into the plant, spin it around 9 times taking exactly 1 minute to do each rotation, put it in the microwave for 3 bursts of 9 seconds at 14% power, plant back into the ground and wait 3 weeks. You should have produced super ultra white nob shaped kush, which is level 3000000 THC and 90000 CBN. (basically like HP/DEF)

5. I feel better, this forum is about helping people and having a good time... I shouldn't have initiated a war of words.

6. Every one take note. Takes a man to admit when they are wrong, takes more of a man to admit their own fault. If I could give +rep X 1000 he would get it today.

7. #27 Chrismittty, Nov 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2011
    i jerk it 4 times a day so i cant fuck myslef any more than you reccomend. why ask for help if u just want us to jack off to ypur worddS MAKE US JERK TO YA GROW HOMMIEEEEEEEEEE

8. wow, this turned to such a bromance

9. LOL
    I think I can help you there!

[​IMG]

10. #30 Grows&Smokes, Nov 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2011
    Very, very nice and healthy looking plants, do you know the strain or are they bagseed? you should start a journal. I just started my first one. What kind of soil are you using?

11. Thank you :)
    Unfortunately I do not know the strain. The seeds I started with this time were Offspring from my first grow, which was from bagseeds.

The soil is Miracle Grow - Moisture Control. I know thats probably not the best soil to use but I used that soil on the first grow and everything turned out good plus I grew in a constant 65 degree temperature.

This time I moved the plants up from the cold basement into my closet which is much warmer :)

12. #32 Grows&Smokes, Nov 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2011
    That soil works good but has way too many chemicals in it. The only chemical I want to smoke is THC...I switched to Fox Farms.

13. Where can you buy that? like home depot?

Its probably to late to switch now, but next time I'll be sure to use Fox farms or something different because I really don't to smoke chemicals either.

14. i know ace hardewhere's around here carry happy frog nutes and fox farms soils and nutes, so if u have ace hardwheres' where you live it keeps you from paying the 30 bucks most hydroshops charge its 16.95 here where im at for the 1.5 cf bag, but then again i heard, i heard but dont kno if its true or not but some hydrostoreguy told me its a diff formula, idk why that would be but i have heard of "fl mix" and east and west mixes but idk what all that means, can somone input on why this is or would be?

15. Plants are way too tall unless your already flowering, they are going to be huge.. I hope you have 1k HPS with that many as well..

Lots of internode spacing :(

And Cheap T5's? T5's are fine if you get real T5's and spend the money, you can get a good flower base and do well. Normal fluro/cfl is fine for veg but you could have had your lights closer while the plants were growing.

Really curious on how you are planning on flowering.. Flowering takes far more in terms of light requirement and care, i've learned this as i've just gone on and added more and more lighting even though i still veg under cfl's.

And yea, the nobs are root starts, your plants are stretching and growing "up" too fast. Can cause this to happen, or when whoever did the clones they could have really covered the base in a hormone.

16. Haha its funny that you mention Ace. Out of all the hardware store by me, they were the only ones to go out of business lol.:p

17. #37 Ismokemyown, Nov 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2011
    Well I am in flowering but only a week and their still not really showing their sex yet except the tallest, which is a female :)

As far as the T5's being cheap its really all I can afford, those are the 2 that I used on my first grow from seed to harvest and the plants turned out fine. So there not gonna be getting anymore light than they already have.

They have enough room to grow 2-3 times their current height before I run out of room. At that point I'll start to worry and worst case they get moved to the basement.

edit: If you could give me some suggestions on better T5's or for that matter better lighting and where to buy it I would greatly appreciate it :)

18. It's only Air roots calm down , google tomatoe plants you'll notice a resembalance

19. [​IMG]