White milk appreciation thread

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by jaykewashere, Nov 26, 2011.

1. .... Yes I went there :p I drink about a gallon a day and if I became lactose intolerant I would probly die ... I LOVE WHITE MILK2%

2. yes i love milk. Not much more to add.. It's creamy cold texture is an orgasm in the mouth, especcially if u just ate something before drinking it..:)

3. GOMAD is good for bodybuilding

4. oh milk how i love thee

2% or whole milk? i drink both

5. Chea .

6. I like coffee milk, and the occasional strawberry.

7. Skim, whole, 1%, 2% all taste the same to me, I LOVE milk, drink it for almost every meal.

FUCK that soy SHIT.

8. SKIM
    I don't know how you can drink that other shit. Whole tastes like fucking cream.

9. [quote name='"TheBlackCops"']SKIM
    I don't know how you can drink that other shit. Whole tastes like fucking cream.[/quote]

Man , I've drank it fresh from the cow ( we pasturiZed it first tho )

But my friends grandpa brings a glass with him every time he milks the cows and literally drinks it fresh

10. Chocolate milk is where it's at. But when I drink white 2% is the way to go.

11. [quote name='"Simmerten"']Chocolate milk is where it's at. But when I drink white 2% is the way to go.[/quote]

Chocolate milk is pretty good , I like half chocolate half white . Plain choc milk is too strong for me

12. fuck yeah whole organic milk is where its at.

13. [quote name='"virgin mary"']fuck yeah whole organic milk is where its at.[/quote]
    Doesn't taste special at all imo, but I have friends who swear by it

14. Organic milk is the only milk to drink. I try to avoid drinking blood and puss usually though.

15. Whole milk all the way. I don't mind 2%.

Skim is too watery.

And soy milk doesn't even count. Shit aint milk lol

16. I can't drink whole milk straight, normally it's skim for me.

However, when I'm really in the mood to go crazy, I combine skim with 1% in a 1:1 ratio so I have 0.5% milk. Not too creamy, not too watery.The perfect mixture.

17. I LuH all milks :D

18. [quote name='"bahookahjoe18"']Organic milk is the only milk to drink. I try to avoid drinking blood and puss usually though.[/quote]

I wouldn't even attempt to raise a cow organically , first you must buy organic food wich costs more , organic medicine is way more expensive . The selection of organic meds is much smaller than regular I think . I'd love me some organic milk but I'm just sayin. And I've never heard of organic milk tbh I am gonna have to get a gallon or ten

19. Way to ruin my applejacks. :mad:

20. Soy milk does taste horrible. Try vanilla almond milk.

I bet you'll like it alot better then real milk.