White male privilege?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ItsReneeYo_, Oct 21, 2014.

1. so that's why you're totally fucked up ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Don't worry, white privilege trumps any disadvantage you might have had... damn White Devil.

True, especially considering what environments you are more likely to find single-parent households in.

4. I am happy again

-yuri

5. Identity politics are the scapegoat for modern debate.

• Like Like x 1
  6. You just joined today and are responding to a 10-year-old thread, lol?

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. White privilege theory is bull shit! We have many African American millionaires sport stars and in high positions of government. It's just the NWO trying to continue the divide and conquer tactics and stir up race card again to bring in another civil war to distract away from the real criminals, "the owners of the Federal Reserve." Blacks and Whites must unite and refocus our energy onto the architects that created this cease pool that affects all skin colors! When you study the banking families you realize they really don't care what color you are they like to fuck with everyone and turn them against each other. So your a fool to fall for any of these groups that preach division that includes, the KKK, BLM, ADL, ACLA. Guess who funds these lovely organizations, everyone?

8. Ok I’ll bite - who? And could you provide anything to back it up? I ask because I do t see one organization paying for the KKK and the ACLA at the same time.

j

9. The Rothschilds and later on I believe the Rockefellers!

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. They created the ACLU because the Democrat Party in the early 1900s was not doing very good especially after the Civil War. So the Rothschilds needed to infiltrate the blacks and the minorities to get fresh voters. They also helped get immigrants over from other countries and pay them as long as they voted Democrat and it fucking continues to this day! Then when they're done using up these people they throw them in the garbage and inject them with Syphilis! Isn't the world so wonderful Jerry?

11. So jerry you want to end this shit, REMOVE THE FEDERAL RESERVE AND ARREST THE BANKING FAMILIES AND THEIR ASSOCIATES! Why is everyone distracted with this other lesser bs? The majority of every generation always ignores the main root cause of our problems Instead they fight with each other doing exactly what these demons wanted from the very beginning. Their even willing to go to war with other countries but oh no not war with the bankers. Do know how frustrating this is to know at 33 years old? I feel like a have the wisdom of a 60-year-old man in a 33-year-old body. Most all of this I learned at 18 years old. The only way I could not go insane knowing all of this was to write a book to get out of my head. Which will be my last warning and gift to humanity. Because after that I'm moving up deep in the mountains in a nice cozy cabin off the grid away from all you nutcases. Grow my own heirloom non molested seeds safe from Billy's dirty criminal hands. My own grass-fed cattle, etc. It's time for you guys to fix your own problems we already gave you the solutions. I'm retiring early!