White lighter...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by rickjamez20, Jan 14, 2011.

1. 2 reasons for never to use a white lighter.

Ok so about 6 months ago I was chillin at my house, the day previous i bought 5gs and a white lighter got a great hookup in the process. So today my dude calls me and wants to chill, I'm down, he picks me up and we roll to a deserted parking lot in south town, and start to hotbox. A cop rolls into it, no way he didn't see us LOL, we start the car up and go the speed limit with him following us for a block or two, then those red and blue lights.. :mad. the window got rolled down and it looked like a god damn chimney. I got off everything, even though i had 5gs and a pipe and since i was smoking him out, i could be qualified as a dealer.

Ok, so parents were pissed, then i promised not to do it. Well 6 months later here i am, and got caught again, using my old white lighter that i got caught with earlier. I didn't believe using a white lighter gave people bad luck, but i learned the hard way. And these two times i got caught i were the only times i used a white lighter in my smoking career.

What u guys think about white lighters?

2. There's too much bad vodoo around white lighters. Personally, I don't think white lighters do anything; furthermore, it's probably because of the person jinxing themselves.

When people start thinking bad things will happen to them, they tend to happen.

word.

3. I don't use white lighters either.

cept I got tricked once with the flic your bic lighters. Those fuckers are still white underneath. :devious:

4. I think it's hilarious how people will insult certain religions, laugh at other's spirituality and beliefs, and then cower when you pull out a white lighter because "that shit's unlucky bro".

I'm not saying that as a religious or spiritual person either, so don't see that as some sort of retaliatory comment to people that insult my religion (and I'm speaking hypothetically, because I have no religion). I just think that it's weird how white lighters are the single exception to this idea that being superstitious is absurd.

5. This is such a weird superstition. I was at this party a year ago and we were chillin in the host's backyard puffin some weed and i pull out my lighter to relight the spliff. My friends yells NOOOOO!! and grabs my lighter and throws it in the bushes. We were both drunk as hell, but still remembered being kinda pissed. I was like dude, wtf??
    Where did this white lighter superstition come from?

6. Jim Morrison, Jimi Hendrex, Janis Joplin, and Kurt Cobain were all left-handed, all died at the age of 27, and all their autopsies reported that a white bic lighter was found in their pockets. This is the reason why people fear the white lighter

7. i don't use a white lighter, partly just because its weed tradition, like passing to the left or whatever groups like to do.

also if you use it to pack down a bowl with ash it's a lot more noticable on the lighter.

8. Whoa, man thats some crazy shit. I'm a fuckin lefty, im never gonna use a white lighter again

9. haha. word.

10. the solution is obvious. dont use white lighters if your left handed.
    more white lighters for me :D

11. #11 garrison68, Jan 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2011

There's one teeny little problem with this story: Bic lighters were not out yet when Jim Morrison, Hendrix and Janis Joplin were alive. :hello: The disposable Bic lighter came out in 1973, several years after they were all dead.

12. ya know most superstitions are kinda stupid but hey if they are easy enough i'll follow em. better safe than sorry rigyht

13. I used a white lighter. Charged on 420 at 420pm...

14. reason to use a white lighter: fire
    reason not to use a white lighter: none

winner: white lighter.

15. me and a few friends were creeping around on this backroad around 8 pm the driver loses momentum and tries to back up down the road to get more speed...really icy new england roads....but backs up perfectly parallel into a snow bank 2 water department trucks stopped to help but didnt have the horsepower to pull us out of the ditch....it was a big ass heavy work van around 10 AAA shows up and gets us out fucking my friends tranny and linkage in the process then our other friend pulls out a cigarette and lights it......with a white lighter

16. White lighters? Really?

Oh.

17. It's a conspiracy!

[​IMG]

18. Guys, its a fucking lighter...are u serious?

I dont understand how people believe in this crap

19. I'm pretty sure the real reason is it's easier to see the resin on the corner of a white lighter than any other colored lighter.

20. I'm using a white bic right now....bitches