White Lighter Bad Luck???

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by D3vO, Feb 7, 2006.

1. Who knows, only thing that comes to mind is that I found myself with a friends White Lighter once and it sucked pretty bad. ;)

2. fuck yeah i have a black lighter so i should get lucky ;) i reckon white lighters are bad luck in some way judging from what ive heard

3. shit ill guarantee ill never try it heard too many bad stories aint even worth the risk even if its not true

4. [quote name='"D3vO"']I know that many people believe that white lighters are bad luck. Personally I didn't until last night, when I smoked with my friends using a white lighter.

The night started off as a usual one, just sitting around passing around a bong watching some TV, except that we were using a white lighter (something I have never done before last night). As my one friend goes to pass the bong (not to me) it somehow slips thru the other persons hands lands on the floor and breaks. This is the first piece that my circle of friends has ever broken so this is pretty major. Well we still have weed and now we're all depressed because the bong is broken and nothing left to smoke out of so we head out for a trip to the store for some food.

We pick up some munchies and on our way back my friend gets a call from a guy who is bored and wants to smoke with us, may I mention that he has a sweet bubbler. So we head over to this guys house for some more smoking. So we're there smoking some bowls and eating our food when all of a sudden the garage opens. His parents get home from their trip early :eek: . We boot it out the back and get to our car to get away when we see we got a parking ticket. The ticket was for 40 bones and even though it wouldn't cost that much because we were splitting it, it only added to the bad night. Well at this time I say something about the white lighter and we all head home.

This night did suck but I don't think it was because of the white lighter, how many people actually believe in white lighters = bad luck?[/quote]

I use a white lighter and i have great luck with it, its always been reliable in tough times, its probably your fault for dropping a bong, dont blame that on the lighter, RIP your bong though

5. its true. me and my buddies were blazing up in the middle of the woods. far from anyone to see. and after we got a couple of rotations, a cop drives into the woods and busts us. the cop let us go, but took the pipe( i have no idea why, considering i had some on me) but i walked away, then as i was walking down the street, my principle drives past and says he knows i just smoked weed.. i said whatever and kept walking. the next day at school i get my wallet stolen, with about 50 bucks in it. i come home and all my pipes and bongs are missing and my stash is empty! and swore to never touch a white lighter again.

6. Lol I only uses white lighters so less people will use them

7. I have a green bay packers lighter and a green and yellow pipe with the packers logo on it. I pack a super bowl while I wear my super bowl packers tshirt and use the lighter every time before a packers game to give them luck:) That is the most superstitious I get

8. Its really just people being superstitious and paranoid.

However I will say that when I was busted by the 5-0 I had a white lighter on me.

9. looked the myth just now, cuz all i did was see a white lighter next to the hot tub yesterday around noon, and I had a pretty shit day.

Urban Dictionary: white lighter myth

didn't read the entire thread, so don't know if someone already said this.

...and I'm left handed and turn 27 at the end of the year.. eek. maybe I'll actually start playing shows by then, though. stayyy awwayyy from opiates, wenahaone. stayyy awwaayyy from opiates.

10. oh, there it is. way up top.

11. I use only white lighters and I always have bad weed life luck, so maybe its true. I don't know. I'm out.

12. I hardly ever use a white lighter but when I do I don't seem to notice more bad shit then usual.

Maybe It's just my already massive luck debt...

13. I use my refillable lighter that can't get bicced!

:smoking:

14. Ya know that drop in your stomach when you go on a rollercoaster? i feel like that when i see people whip out a white lighter :laughing: