Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

white leaves on bud!?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ilovegreen84, Mar 18, 2009.

1. I'm not able to get any pictures atm, but i just picked up an O yesterday and the leaves on the bud have turned white in some areas. I'm sure if it's mold or what, but some help would be greatly appreciated.

thank you :D

2. Probably should get pics soon as you can.

3. It's probably just some nute burn or something. If the buds aren't really wet I'd say your fine.

4. Last night when i was breaking it up the stems were a little hard to break apart because there was still moisture in them. today they seem dryer however, and it's mostly the tip of leaves and it's just in spots on the bud.

Idk if that helps but i'll try and get pictures on here soon i can't find my camera.

5. It honestly does not look like the picture does. Is it possible that the portion of the the plant that has the white spots could have gotten a little burnt from the lights? Because the leaves look dead not fuzzy and moldy.

6. Yeah, if it doesn't look fuzzy/moldy like it doesn't belong that then it's just nute burn

7. alright thank you