White is the new Black

Discussion in 'General' started by Shoreline Gold, Nov 18, 2011.

1. Its hard to racialy troll Australian sport. We kind of rule at them all...

2. I'm sorry all I heard was "Dingo ate my baby, put the shrimp on the barbie!"

3. Intentionally, no, if you quote a post it doesn't quote posts within the post.. but here is his post, please show me some century old example of something...

4. [quote name='"skunky monkey"']Racists gonna race.[/quote]

Did anyone ever tell you they loved you, Skunky? :D

5. By the way were just having fun here right? No hate between us I do not want infractions hehe.

You know we had like 12 dingo attacks on children last year, That should fuel some racial arguments in the future. But we call them prawns, Just shrimp when we sell it to America :p.

That guy has brought in more money for Australia than who knows what lol

@ Judgement. So you think white people have never taken others lives? I am white and I know we killed and stole land lol

6. [quote name='"Apu"']

By the way were just having fun here right? No hate between us I do not want infractions hehe.

You know we had like 12 dingo attacks on children last year, That should fuel some racial arguments in the future. But we call them prawns, Just shrimp when we sell it to America :p.

That guy has brought in more money for Australia than who knows what lol[/quote]

Steve Irwin?

7. If you can't tell I'm having fun then you haven't seen most of my posts on here.

And lol at the Steve Irwin comment

8. I could tell its why I asked :p just making sure so if mods decide to come in here they see we are not hating on each other.

I am not really sure since they do not make these things to sell to us. But was it not Paul Hogan who made the commerical?.

9. Still are killing and stealing land, just updated the mechanisms to fit in with the new era... but this all goes back to what I originally said nobody gave an example of anything and stop going off on stupid shit....:smoke:

but in all seriousness... this thread is no place for seriousness, the majority of the posters in this retarded thread just fucking around...

10. I am not sure but when someone does a bad Australian accent they usually say, "Put the shrimp on the barbie!"

Yeah its Paul Hogan

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xn_CPrCS8gs]Paul Hogan Ad 1984 - YouTube[/ame]

EDIT: To Judgement it is a stupid thread expect stupid. I have never heard someone in my whole life say "That is so white."

11. If you do not think calling a certain race murderers is an example. You need to learn what the term racist and example mean.

Funny enough I made 1000g on WoW once just to say that line over ventrillo

12. #112 Judgement, Nov 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2011
    good point, I'm giving up now because some of the stupid making me more stupid, gonna forget how to tie my shoes if I continue with trying to talk to stupid, so ummm...

I fucking remember that commercial haha..

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Znzjbx3ebmo[/ame]
    shrimp-on-the-barbie reminding me of this...

13. Before he said "Wait that's Irish" all I could think was "Is he doing a British Australian or Irish accent" was pretty gold though.

14. What are you fucking crazy? Where you been slick, you can't even ride the new york express without getting jumped if you have powder skin fool.

What I feel sorry for is poor white folk, they are the ****** of the world.

15. all are equal.every body should remember it

16. Guys Black and White doesnt matter.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjZwi_PJiio]michael jackson black or white with lyrics (HQ) - YouTube[/ame]
    C'mon man.

17. Considering some of the lead scientists are Indian and a lot of my friends i'm going to have to disagree :eek:

18. "Colored"? People still say that?

19. A lot of you are very racist, HUMANS ARE HUMANS, the color of there skin doesn't mean SHIT. If you think it does. Your a ignorat racist, and if your a ignorant racist....

..... Go rip your own fucking head off.

[​IMG]