White is the new Black

Discussion in 'General' started by Shoreline Gold, Nov 18, 2011.

1. [quote name='"GGrass"']^ Dude, your wasting your time. That dude is an Aussie white.

(now how was this one in terms of being racist comment?)[/quote]

I don't understand what you're trying to do. None of your comments were racist because all of them were made ironically.

2. bwaaaaaaaaaaalolol

^^seriously only post I could come up with, laughing after the last 2

3. This is seriously a thread that has reached 6 pages?

4. I'm trying to make a racist comment.

So... I can't be racist and ironic at the same time?

5. I got my smoke I is happy now. Why it took so long lol. exact post copy pasted below.

That like saying "The black people have eaten my ancestors" because one black tribe were cannibals(example not fact)

Shits in the past people

That is where I quoted a racist post

6. Don't worry about it op. Cream always rises to the top. they're haters

7. There are many worthy qoutations, thoughts, and even some trolling within this entertaining, yet semi-real thread.

Racism is pure ignorance at it's worse. Some is generated by those with "ulterior motives" and like trusting sheep, we wander into the slaughterhouse.

Other generators are environmental, perhaps partially in a tribal instinct to protect what is "ours". Or by limited contact of an initial distrustful nature.

So sad and ignorant.

Unfortunately, ye have failed my friend. First, I don't believe you posses that spirit.
    Secondly, you spoke the truth. The same can be said of most races histories, some much more horrendous than others.

Had you said All (like I apparently mislead earlier. :p ) then it would have been.

P.S. meant to respond to earlier communique; Wife is, I likely tried, but could'nt find thread (too high then), 7+ years in Country so; (pardon my pigeon speak). Chokum Hangook Maul oudio. ;)

Oh chit, that means my children too. :smoke:

Yet, how come often times mixed race children are very attractive and usually fairly smart? Reverse tower of babel chit? (Initiate twighlight zone sound track).

8. I don't know about smart but asian aussie combos are fucking hot. Like filipino+aussie /drool

9. At first I thought this was going to be a thread about fashion and I thought it would be really funny and true! Gangsta is for sure out and the Nerdy looks is dominating!

...I was greatly disappointed

10. after posting a fox news video and insulting other people's culture you probably believe the KKK was a legitimate group with legitimate intentions

11. ^

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIKz1phnuCc"]O BROTHER WHERE ART THOU - Constant Sorrow - YouTube[/ame]

12. Racists gonna race.

13. [quote name='"WizzleFan"']

Indian > ALL Y'ALL MOTHERFUCKERS.[/quote]

I'm not being an asshole but if your Indian shoot yourself

14. Here is how you be racist against whites.

Why don't you go buy some blue jeans you cracker and then gorge yourself on mac n cheese you honky. Go listen to Lynard Skynard and have a backyard barbecue cracker ass cracker. You can't jump.

15. ^ I liked that a lot. 'You can't jump'... Hillarious.

Which gives me the idea, how 'bout this for a racist comment against whites,

"You guys suck at basketball." - Said by a black dude.

Or

"You guys suck at ping-pong." - said by a Chinese dude.

16. no sorry, doesn't work, you said, and I quote,
    the post you just recreated gives exactly 0 examples of anything.... century old or not...

So I return to my earlier post...

:wave:

17. #97 GGrass, Nov 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2011
    They can't. They got no brain (to shoot themselves). Or to shoot.

18. #98 Apu, Nov 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2011
    All that makes me wanna do is make some mac n cheese and put on free bird lol.

Oh but when people in real life be racist towards me all I can think about is the Clevelend show. When Cleveland is beating on the redneck "THIS IS FOR NOT GIVING US MORE TERMS TO USE THAN HONKEY AND CRACKER"

Dam my whiteness I could not help shoving Skynyrd on

19. Well you got to be a troll because you intentionally toke out GGrass slur which I quoted. Thanks for filling my morning it gets hard without pot. Or you are that stupid you did not know quoting would not quote what i was quoting(tongue twister lol)

20. White guys are better at watching ESPN than being in it amiright?