White is the new Black

Discussion in 'General' started by Shoreline Gold, Nov 18, 2011.

1. youre all so orange its ridiculous..

2. If you guys would learn to laugh at this shit and, understand how fucking pointless caring about this is... then belive me living your life would be a whole lot easier.

I mean regardless what anyone says Europeans, have run the world for centuries (but honestly who cares, don't ride on other people's accomplishments just because you share the same genetic make-up) Damn it must of us have it good, so lets just help the people in need.

But no...you just wanna keep on nagging about race and blah blah blah...

3. Coming from the culture that still uses their bare hands to clean fecal matter from their anus...

4. Sure, everything's in the past.

But I'm not trying to dig up the past,

I'm just trying to make a racist comment.

So... Was this a racist comment or not?

"The white people have stolen other people's lives."

5. I use slang on a daily bases. I have never heard this before. Sounds like a canadian thing.

6. Please go check out the thread that I just posted in the politics section.

Some guy posted a comment on my youtube channel that is so racist that is unbelievable.

He uses words such as kikery, faggotry, yehudery...

Yehudery... .... ... White boy please.... :rolleyes:

I hate racism of any kind. I utterly condemn it!!

Love humanity people. We are all humans.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. I do not even know what those words mean either does google lol. My best guess is those words are insulting people of the Jewish faith?

Just look at his picture he is an obvious troll, Do not feed him(Not the poster whoever owns the account in that picture)

Yep def a troll his account was not made in the Vatican City State, Gotta love knowing how to hack

8. Where do you even live in Canada? I've never heard anyone say anything like that or act racist towards anyone. Maybe it's just the people around you.

9. yeah the world is now just a happy sunshiny place where we all hold hands and sing we are the world because there is no longer any injustices carried out on peoples of other ethnicities and their lands...

10. How about you call them out on it then? Because your only giving almost century old examples.(or whoever I quoted firstly I don't think it was you)

11. Wasn't me, and nobody gave you examples of anything, stop going off on bs.....

rest of the post I don't understand..... :(

12. Why you ask? Because white people have lost their nuts!

True story/

13. This race concept and everything stemming from it has got to be the best "Divide and Conquer" strategy ever.

14. ....facepalm. I should not even bother you seem that ignorant but here it goes.

I literally quoted an example in the post were I gave an example....just facepalm.....

15. so whites are 2nd coolest and asians least coolest huh?

so that makes me half cool half very uncool.

interesting . . . .

16. [quote name='"Shin Bin"']Where do you even live in Canada? I've never heard anyone say anything like that or act racist towards anyone. Maybe it's just the people around you.[/quote]

Ottawa, the most politically-fucking-correct city in the world. :rolleyes: No, seriously.

[quote name='"spliffmuch?"']Why you ask? Because white people have lost their nuts!

True story/[/quote]

Sad to say, that statement holds merit. We seem to have lost our spirit. :(

17. what????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVSRm80WzZk]THE TWILIGHT ZONE THEME - YouTube[/ame]

18. Well you can either keep trying to up your post count or have a look at previous posts. Either way you keep me occupied till smoko

19. I looked well before I posted last time, I see nothing, there is nothing, nobody gave an example of anything.... hell you were commenting to another poster who was commenting to a totally different poster about yet another poster's original post.. Then you pop in talking about ohh that is all in the past! and some shit about cannibals...hahaha?

So if you would like to show me where you quoted some example about something, feel free, feel free...:eek:

20. ^ Dude, your wasting your time. That dude is an Aussie white.

(now how was this one in terms of being racist comment?)