White is the new Black

Discussion in 'General' started by Shoreline Gold, Nov 18, 2011.

1. I just didn't care for the increased hate that was creeping in. There doesn't need to be any of that. It was a gentle reminder, no need to get defensive, nor to have "strange" feelings.
    Not discrimanating because of bars. You are/were all being racists. Don't go into denial, you had three races = and than another less than but greater than another race. Hopefully you only mean ghetto peple that fully embrace their "ghetto-ness" and have no desire to see changes. :smoke:

2. In my opinion we're all equally worthless.

3. Telling you about the benefits of being coloured in Australia is racist? Could have fooled me

4. 2 points: Your post came after and reading in context helps. :rolleyes:

His comment: I notice a trend. Someone else did this before me.
    Thusly you all in relation to his comments. :smoke:

5. #25 Apu, Nov 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2011
    No my post came one before, You want me to read the entire post and put it into context? Do not underline and bold a statement implying that I am racist. I mean that's why you put it in bold....Because it was your main message.

Your second statement is utter jibberish. His comment her comment etc. Has nothing to do with anything I did not quote anyone but you. You insulted us all and I am asking how I personally was racist? Well? Taps foot...

6. "Next time someone calls something ghetto, I'm going to ask them, “Do you mean resourceful? Clever? Creative?” Because if you live in the ghetto, those are all things you have to be to overcome your situation. If you don't have money to do things the easy way, you have to think outside of the box."

Just a quote I found awhile ago, that your post reminded me of

7. OK, I did a Perry on the post order because i never scrolled up.
    Still can you not understand that it was only directed at the two posts (one of which has been deleted, as I hoped), that ranked the races in their eyes of superiority levels?

I never bolded a statement that you made - look again. :smoke:

8. "Okay ladies, now get on your knees . . . oh, wait, nevermind .. ."

9. Haven't read the thread, I'll just say - get used to it, by 2050 we will be a true minority

10. [quote name='"judgement"']that is so white..[/quote]

lol.....

Attached Files:

11. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISN1RCxko2Q]Extermination of white people? - YouTube[/ame]

well it's getting worse

12. Yellow is the new Orange!

color shouldn't really be such a big issue

we're all human beings and we're all different from each other

:)

13. We're all pretty much the same, which is why in psychology the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders relies on statistics to define mental disorders. And because most people are average by definition, most people are basically the same.

14. Not this damn video again, that vid is like 6 years old and only shows the views of an individual. Does Osama bin Laden being Saudi mean all Saudi's want to "organize a group of men, teach them militant techniques, put them through pilot training and have them fly planes into skyscrapers"? NO! :mad: Take your ignorance somewhere else please, sean hannity doesn't even have a fucking college degree, let alone any real reason to call this guy out.

OP. it's because brown people realized we are the majority on this planet, take africa, south america, central america india/ middle east, and southeast asia and you have a greater population of brown/black people than whites. It's no longer (or ever really was since they just stole other peoples swag) cool to be white, just sayin....:rolleyes:

15. #35 TexRx, Nov 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2011

I disagree....If you put me next to another person and asked us both questions about likes, dislikes.... tastes in music, art, movies and books....questions about personal habits...also about the type of people we want in our life.... questions about god, religion and philosophy.... questions about ethics and morailty...even questions about how we feel about other races.....etc...the list goes on

We would have mostly different answers from each other

And I would never rely on a psychiatric diagnostic manual for answers concerning this

:)

16. You should be proud of being white.

17. That video shows the views of at least four people: Hannity, Colmes, the guest speaker, and the former professor who wanted white extermination.

John D. Rockefeller Sr, Bill Gates, Michael Dell and other useful, valuable individuals don't have college degrees.

Saudi Arabia is a smelly, ignorance filled backwards country whose government discriminates by and large against everyone who is not their own. I'm not presenting ignorance, I'm presenting my educated perspective.

18. Ouch. That hurts.

19. [quote name='"Sunny Jim"']In my opinion we're all equally worthless.[/quote]

This.

20. How about 'White Canadian'?

Where does 'White Canadian' stand in the cool chain?