White is the new Black

Discussion in 'General' started by Shoreline Gold, Nov 18, 2011.

1. Well i am white and i do agree to some extent, but i think its natural for man in general to be racist, I also find it funny that in the 60s through 90s during my childhood it was fairly common to hear white people everywhere using racial slurs, and nowadays its like taboo. And whats with the negative sarcastic comments people?:):):)

2. [quote name='"Thai"']

Woah im buggin... My teacher just said that 2 hours ago[/quote]

Hahahaha....

How fresh would it be to find out ur teach is a stoner on GC?

Not saying its true, but its entertaining...lol

3. Didn't make sense to me, but +1 to that guy for having women at perfect blowjob height.

4. i wonder if op knows that when you say "____ is the new black" it means its the coolest and most popular new thing.

5. I agree kinda. I think it should be "_____ is the new______" tho. The subject being defined as whatever the popular thing is.

6. [quote name='"hippielama"']i wonder if op knows that when you say "____ is the new black" it means its the coolest and most popular new thing.[/quote]

No, I was using that expression as an example. The way the newest generation feels about white people is becoming more like the way blacks used to be thought of and treated.

7. so if the subject, white, is defined by the popular thing, black, then white is popular.

8. Somehow I fucked something up when I wrote that ha ha. I meant to put "subject is the new unpopular"

9. you do know that "blacks" are still treated the exact same way right? its just not as cool to be racist anymore so its not as out in the open:rolleyes:

10. [quote name='"kdiesel"']
    you do know that "blacks" are still treated the exact same way right? its just not as cool to be racist anymore so its not as out in the open:rolleyes:[/quote]

Maybe they're treated that way where you are. However, the world is quite a large place and the United States is but one country.

11. Everyones so racist lets fucking cry about it man

12. Thats not true actually. In many ways it is with stereotypes and shit like that, but they are DEFINATELY getting more opportunities these days. Many companies are looking for "diversity" i.e. they dont want to appear to be racist or sexist in the public eye. And yeah white people are so careful to not seem racist these days, its pretty funny. This one time on xbox live i was talking to this guy and i accidentally said "n*****", it was at this point that i learned he was black and he was suprisingly not even mad. From this point i made a stereotypical assumption that a)he listened to rap and b) he smokes weed. Now while I agree thats stereotyping (not racism) it was all good because I was right on both counts. LOL :hello:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuLrBLxbLxw]Louis C.K - Cunt & Nigger - YouTube[/ame]

watch the whole thing, the relevance to this thread doesnt come till later on in it if i recall correctly..:smoke:

13. "where i am" is the united states and yes you are right it is only one country i completely agree....but since this is the only country i live in its the only one im commenting on
    smh
    whats funny is the amount of people willing to comment on something they've never personally experienced ( including comedians....even funny ones like Louis C.K.)

racism stops being funny the minute it happens to you or someone you care about.....

i need a smoke:smoking::smoking:

14. Louis C.K has probably lived life enough that he could tell his stand up informed by human behavior. Stand up comedians are like modern day version of philosophers imo.