White House tried to block Moores 911 film

Discussion in 'General' started by smoketheherb, May 19, 2004.

1. I can't wait to see that. But it better be released to theaters soon. I want my dad to see it.

2. I liked bowling for columbine, and i think this new documentary sounds interesting also, i wish they will put it here soon.

3. No one on this continent(NA) is gonna see that in a movie theatre until at least Novemvber (after the US elections when no one cares how controversial it is anymore).. damn politricks. i hope someone bootlegged that shit in Cannes..

4. Yeah i was hoping the same thing so i started searching for it, but so far no luck.

5. yeah i think moore's movies are really good, cant wait to see it

6. I can't wait to see that! I really like Bowling for Columbine, so this ones probably gonna be 10 times better....

7. i really liked how how michael moore made up so much of that shit in bowling for columbine. that fat fuck is annoying as hell

8. Yes its on the list of must see movies. The Columbine movie was great and its all verifiable.

9. Ya I wanna see it too, Micheal Moores great. How is he annoying? Cuz he exposes the truth?

10. lol..."overexaggerate"...
    anyways, i'd still like to see someone say what exactly it is he made up. most of the info in that movie seemed pretty solid to me, but i have an open enough mind to where i'd welcome anyone who is able to say otherwise...but saying "he made up shit" without mentioning specifics is kind of, well, unsubstantiated.