White House Threatens "Executive Orders" on Guns!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by HighMountainSkier, Jan 10, 2013.

1. [​IMG]

Biden: Obama Might Use Executive Order to Deal With Guns | The Weekly Standard

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNjxzFgKcHY]Biden: Obama Considering 'Executive Order' to Deal With Guns - YouTube[/ame]

2. but lets weight out the lives being taken by the people who still have the guns killing the ones who dont vs the lives being saved because you took them away

3. of course

probably more idiots who blame the guns being used and things like violent video games and stuff instead of the people who are using the guns

4. Mmm.. politicians sure have a way with words don't they? Seems oddly familiar, that way with words..

5. How bout some executive action on drone violence...

bazinga!

6. Evidence means nothing unfortunately.

Gun control is always bad according history and has never saved a single.life. quite the opposite in fact.

Numbers don't lie people. Everywhere with strict gun control always has a higher crime rate

7. How is comparing two similar things sensational?

8. #10 chiefton8, Jan 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2013
    Sensationalism (from wiki):
    Reading the article carefully, you'll see such statements as:

Really? Proponents of gun restrictions are hoping for genocide? :rolleyes:

That's not what he said. :rolleyes:

Not what they're doing. Nobody is trying to "completely disarm" anyone. Nobody is attempting to get rid of all guns. The Supreme Court recently ruled that is unconstitutional when it was tried in DC.

They want to KILL gun owners?

FFS...do I need to go on?

Hence, sensationalism. It's a stupid article.

9. in my expierance the pro gun control people dont look at numbers though

10. For example Chicago, murder capital of the US, very strict gun control. It shocks me how many people in Chicago support gun control when it obviously isn't working for us.

11. Here in Connecticut, it's one of the most 'gun controlled' states....and well.... need I say more?