White House: No marijuana for PTSD

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by PercolatorBong, Jul 18, 2012.

1. More Hope & Change from the Obama Administration ...:rolleyes:

White House: No marijuana for PTSD

2. [​IMG]

3. Put your life on the line for others and this is the thanks you get..thanks alot you stupid regulators.next time fight the war yourself.a slap in every vets face.....all i can say is do it anyway you can..toke on

4. "Nope, no bud for you, PTSD patient! But, I will prescribe you this Xanax, which is extremely addictive when taken off dose and will land you on the streets in no time."

I'm starting to really dislike this country. Wonder how much it is to move to Canada or England?

5. [quote name='"Jayjangle"']"Nope, no bud for you, PTSD patient! But, I will prescribe you this Xanax, which is extremely addictive when taken off dose and will land you on the streets in no time."

I'm starting to really dislike this country. Wonder how much it is to move to Canada or England?[/quote]

You forgot easy to abuse and addictive

*edit*
    Haha I can't read no you didn't lol

6. Wonder how the soldiers who guarded Barry's poppies in Afghanistan feel about this?

7. Fucking stupid.

8. Thanks for sharing.[​IMG]

9. haha iv been to England haha its pretty but Ireland is hwere i would grow if the opertunity came about. VEry clean air

10. What a shame....Israel lets their solders have MMJ for ptsd

11. Been thinking about those options myself...

12. I hate and Love this country 8(

13. #13 Deleted member 409203, Jul 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2023

14. I love the place I live but I hate the people in charge.

15. Yeah man, i'm not in the army but just about every man from my fathers side has been sense WWII. My dad has PTSD and freaks when he hears a explosion he wasn't expecting. So i think that people who have PTSD, especially a vet, should be able to use it. Other wise they can go and get there face nearly blown off by a frag.

16. How is somebody going to tell someone else how they should medicate?
    No, fuck that...you're going to take painkillers that get you addicted within 1 week, then prescribe another pill to get you of the first one, which you get addicted to with in 2 weeks.
    When all you have to do is pack a little bowl of herb and you're good.

You know why?

Because there's no money in "people feeling good."