Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

white hindu...jesus (review)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Deleted member 1061569, Aug 25, 2018.

1. that's white hindu jesus, not white hindu...jesus...FYI. the unification of religious groups worldwide sounds like a plan for world peace.

anyways, hi, i'm currently on white hindu, bought a 40 from my boy the other day nom sayin and i have to say i am impressed.....incredddibly smooth yet it's still a real kick in the ass. i've been trying to find a good special strain from him to save & take to the rave i wanna go to and i think this is da one. i'm amazed because it didnt even smell like much when i first smelled it, but its somehow pretty dense and a few hits hard enough to get me wheezing a lil will guarantee being blazed as holy fuck for at least 2 and a half hours even if you smoke as much as I do.

it's a blazing flame to sour diesel's weak candle, the latter being a strain i am quite used to smoking since it seems to be in abundance around here...sorta more body-involved, a little more inner child sort of connective feelings, weed generally has that effect on me but this is something different, i guess you could say a greater sense of letting go. psychologically, understanding the unity between things and the meaning behind things, for me, re-examining the past, conjuring up old demons because IMO if you try to destroy your demons they will just multiply. i feel like i'm waking up from a haze i've been in for far too long, like not being stoned i mean just general way i've been living life. i had gotten clued into that earlier by a few other strains but this experience sorta is ushering something else in.

anyways, i sound dumb as fuck so i'm going to give this one a 4.5 / 5 out of 5 pot leaves and return to bumping techno house in my afficiency apt at 6 AM....my neighbors love me