White hairs?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by BlueEyeTease, Oct 3, 2014.

1. I have a baby that was dug up from outside...somebody threw a seed and it came up....it was dug up right after sprouting and I have it in my grow room with my other plants. I don't know what the strain is...probably nothing fancy, but it has these white hairs all over and the leaves look fuzzy. I have never seen this before and was wondering why? All my plants are on 24 hr cycle. This is the only one growing like this. Confused because it looks like its trying to flower. Its only four inches tall. Any thoughts?

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. #2 jonny.blaze/420, Oct 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2014
    It was outside so if you are in the northern hemisphere it was flowering.

3. I was kinda thinking that too but if i remember right they didn't pop up till after I had it inside. But if that's the case do you think it will still grow in the vegging or will it continue to flower?

4. Look up how to put plants back in vegetative stage.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Could it be a autoflower?

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH Fierce using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. I don't think its an auto flower. I think johnny blaze had it right. I have been checking on it and I think it was in flowering but seems to snapping back to veg :) although it looked badass the way it was growing.

7. Your plant is going in to flowering hence the white pistils shooting up. this plant looks like a auto flower giving how small it is. My guess would be you've had that around 2 weeks? There's no way to reverse the cycle you just have to let it take it's course.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Actually since the cycle was caught so early it can be reversed. If its not an auto flower. The white hairs are starting to back off and new growth is popping up. Reason I thinks its not an auto flower. But thanks :)

9. You would of got a nice bowl

10. Lol

11. That's a lucky find. Your going to have a frosty plant lol.

Tuckerjonesisreal

12. Right on goodluck with her!

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH Fierce using Grasscity Forum mobile app