white hairs

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by okgoace, Dec 3, 2012.

1. when a plant shows white hairs in 18/6 as an auto, how long does it normally take to change colors? Coming up on wk3

2. [quote name='"okgoace"']when a plant shows white hairs in 18/6 as an auto, how long does it normally take to change colors? Coming up on wk3[/quote]

for what to change colors? the hairs?

3. yes, the buds are starting to grow, its in a hydro setup where lots of mistakes were made. Two autos , both have multiple bud sits filled with 10-30 hairs per site, all white. Curious to know when to notice them to start filling out(buds) as it stands only the top ones are

4. You got around 6/7 weeks left to go.. They are only just starting to go into the flowering period at 2/3 weeks old

5. 6-7 till harvest? When will the buds pack on?

Should plants of this age be given completely flower mutes?

6. Ye till harvest is 6/7 weeks.. Buds will form during that time. Plants will continue to grow for the next 3/4 wks so you can also give them some grow nutes as well as flower.. Don't go over board on either though, quarter strength or less..

7. So beg mutes still? Using ff liquid lineup, there's a bat guano mix plus tigrrbloom and then veg. Your saying use all 3?

8. I have never used any of them ff nutes before. I use bio bizz grow and bloom.. Everything else other than the grow and bloom solutions are just enhances.. Your best having a look for someone who uses the same nutrients as yourself an getting there opinion mate as i don't want to give you any bad advice..

9. Understood, was flushed and given half the weeks mutes ( split into two servings inc ase of burn)

10. Do more research. You need to feed it bloom nutes, not veg.

11. Put her under 12/12 light cycle to emulate fall and winter sunlight hours. Give it 8 weeks or more to fully bud

12. Fox farm has an easy to follow schedule on their site

13. Don't listen to this guy^^ your light cycle is perfect for an autoflower

14. I know he's an idiot, never said I used veg nutes lol