White hairs striaght from newly cracked seedlings? PLEASE HELP.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Purple Monster, Apr 27, 2011.

1. I'm kind of puzzled and I was wondering if this has happened with anyone else ever...

I recently planted my seeds a little less than a week ago and as soon as my little seedlings popped up on two of my plants their were white hairs growing from the first two leaves. I know it's not possible to sex a plant with in the first week of it cracking from seed, but the weirdness of it is they looked so much like little white pistols. I have googled and googled and only found one other case of this although the thread did not give me much information. So hopefully I can get some information on this and I will try to upload a photo of this phenomenon as soon as possible. Any thoughts?

2. Those are not pistols.

3. ARG why 2 threads on this, which one do you want to keep, this or the one with pics lol

4. Please if you know anything tell me. I'd like to know what they are.

5. No one seems to know what these hairs are. I thought if I'd get two threads going it would double my chances of discovering answers.

6. i couldnt tell you what it is, but i can tell you those are not pistole showing you the sex of your plant female.