white hairs/male?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Stigze, Oct 19, 2003.

1. HI, Do you get little male balls on a female plant, i am so thick, i have these little white hairs growing on the top of the plant i take it that means its a female plant i don't know?

How do u know if its a male plant?

Thanks

2. white hairs means it's a female......lots of little dangling balls, means it's a male.......that's the easy version.........if it has both, then it's a hermaphrodite........hemie.......a transexual...lol..........but if it's a female then you've hit the jackpot.......Peace out.........Sid

3. Kool looks like its female then if it does have balls do i remove these balls?

Thanks Sid

4. if it is a hermie, then yes you'd need to remove all pollen sacks to stop the buds being pollinated..........i.e. so you don't get seedy weed.........but good luck keeping all the pollen off those buds........your gonna be a busy guy......lol....Peace out........Sid

5. Thanks seems easy enough

6. trust me, it's not. Hope you have a good pair of tweezers and lots of patience

7. Yeah got both of them, what problems have you had?

At the End it should finish up being 6 foot any idea how much i will get off the plant?

Thanks