Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

white hairs in my bud

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Jett Li, Jan 19, 2014.

1. I have bought weed from 3 different sources in BC, Canada and the bud is always good quality and all, no complaints there, but I always find the same white hairs in the bud. Only find 3 hairs per ounce, but its kinda weird. When i was finding it and only buying from the 1 guy, i thought his grower had a short haired white dog or something (dog hair gets EVERYwhere), but once i branched out to these people living 7 hours away and still found the hairs, it got me thinking different theories. These hairs are sometimes IN the bud, like i have to tug a little but to pull them out. They're definitely not human, but I bought a half O from the 7 hours away guy and it had this long ass hair in it that changed color a bit towards the end. Pretty sure its human and that kinda grosses me out, dont want to smoke weed that has been all over santa clauses pubes.

anyway, tell me what you think and hopefully put my mind to ease.

Attached Files:

2. Lol you're just unlucky Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. A white hair? The horror.

All I can say is..."No extra charge"  :D

4. That looks alot like human hair.. :bolt:

5. culd they be using human brains to fertilize the weed farm?

6. probably some old dude who doesn't wear a hairnet when handling the bud...lololololol

7. One long human hair is WAY better than finding a bunch of short curly human hairs.

8. It's a fucking conspiracy!

9. You got the Snicklefritz!

10. #10 homestarstoner, Jan 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2014
    fucked up how long that is lol. i wouldnt want that greasy shit in my bag

11. old weed needs a dye job

12. Ewwwwwww i wouldnt wany hair in my budSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. I dont know about that hair but usually when bud has hair that is still white it was cut down a little early..

14. LMFAOOOO

15. get DNA off it!Sent from my iPhone using Grasscit

16. You sure it isn't that elusive Yeti Kush?

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. Looks like an old guys pubes. I would switch dealers. jk

Are you buying from Gandalf?

If so, smoke that shit dude. He's got some dank product.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Looks like a hemp strand.

You occasionally find one or two in a pick up.

It's a shock at first because it really does look like human hair, but it's just another part of the plant.