White Guilt: How Blacks and Whites Together Destroyed the Promise of the Civil Rights Era

Discussion in 'Politics' started by NorseMythology, Jun 16, 2020.

• Like Like x 2

1. dont think about it while you and your crew are busting your humps many, many, feet off the ground. you might get distracted and start throwing rocks.

roofers lives matter. Roofers Rock! :metal:

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Sorry double post post

3. I really really REALLY want to make it perfectly clear -

The police racism is horrible. I mean - how bad is that - they do need to be held accountable - but for the most part it seems they are? Didnt the recent cops get arrested Nd Re awaiting trial?

I’m totally against any kind of racism - well; for the most part...because I just cannot stand those goddamn headhunters from New Guinea - thinking they’re all that with their shrunken heads and shit...

But all kidding aside - it does suck and while I personally believe things have already been getting better and better as they years pass - and to be honest I never run into much of it myself up here kn Maine, It seems that, from what other folks say, its still going on in some places. I say thats too bad and of course it needs to be stopped.

I took a look earlier at the Dept of Justice website at an overall list of the charges in general - and Ive gotta tell ya it was a wade Through a pile of
    Shit just to find real statistics - because even though I typed in “list of reasons most inmates are incarcerated in 2020, 9 out of ten hits came back as “The black man is being jailed more than white man”

Cmon - I didn’t type anything even close to that into Google - but anyhow - the list on the DOJ website showed the charges and convictions for all races - not white black or pink, and these dudes in prison were in there for real reasons - armed robbery, rape, breaking and entering, carjacking, murder, robbery and of course drug sales.

So many folks say that people are in prison for minor silly charges, and Ive asked several times what these charges were and don’t believe Ive been responded to. Anyone care to comment on that?

Bottom line is yes - cop stupidity needs to be checked and they need to be held accountable.

I am not impressed whatsoever by what Ive been reading about the whole BLM deal. It seems to be VERY politically democratically motivated; which right there Is pretty shitty. Any civil rights group should be for ALL - and certainly not just Dems or Republicans. Thats a serious red flag.

Now the shit with The Fist and the whole Black Panther Party ideals; “we are training our (armed) troops to patrol” - what the fuck is that shit.

I saw a definition of BLM today which said that they are a “peaceful grassroots civil rights group”.
    really? saying that rioting is fine because it draws attention to The Cause - and that “peaceful protesting is a “tool of white supremacy”?? Oh man - sure. Peaceful grassroots civil rights group.

It’s actually too bad for them and their cause because violence will get them nowhere and since they are leaning towards violence it means they will be going nowhere. Americans do not want that. Too bad.

I’d do anything to help anyone that actually deserved my help Nd once I made the decision to do so I wouldn't stop until they were good - no matter what their damn skin color was.

Besides those damn New Guinea Headhunters. I hate those bastards.

I cant stand the “poor me” mentality tho. I despise it. Folks need to take care if themselves unless theyre got actual and true disabilities and cant for real - but theres work for everyone that wants it here in America (besides this stupid virus shit) - and I dont wanna hear that they cant for any reason because its a cop out. Theres too many jobs. I cant even hire and have constant ads running.

Tnats my story and I’m sticking to it.

Hope you all had a good weekend.

Unless youre a New Guinea headhunter - and if so you can go to hell.

j

• Like Like x 2
  4. Big facts right here!!

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

5. There isn't a place on Earth that hasn't had slavery at some point. All those people are dead, slaves and owners alike and nothing is going to change the past so just fucking let it go.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2