White Guilt: How Blacks and Whites Together Destroyed the Promise of the Civil Rights Era

Discussion in 'Politics' started by NorseMythology, Jun 16, 2020.

1. The truth is interpreted differently by everybody. I would not expect a comedian to have a better concept of it, than I have. The best a comedian, or cartoonist, etc., can do is to provide some food for thought, point out absurdities, etc.

Carlin was a poor man's Lenny Bruce, and Bruce wasn't funny at all, after he started in with the political stuff, until the end of life which was early, due to hard drug use.

2. Leave it to an Irishman to think black lives dont matter....

3. Lmao ok

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  4. ALL LIVES MATTER NO MATTER SKIN COLOR

5. Why are you making prejudicial remarks against the Irish? Is this allowed here? Who are you referring to?

6. Nonsense.

BLM was started by 3 black community organizers 6 years ago - Opal Tometi, Alicia Garza & Patrisse Cullors.

It began with the use of the hashtag #BlackLivesMatter on social media after the acquittal of George Zimmerman for the murder of Trayvon Martin.

7. I have skin.... And it has a color.

I'm just saying....

8. What are you on about?

9. Do you live in america?

10. No. Do you?

What's this nonsense about an Irishman thinking black lives don't matter?

11. I see like 2 maybe 3 people in here allowed to say what they want and everyone else is wrong or bad for sayin something lmfao

12. Ive never heard an Irishman speak good of blacks.

Are Irish people right?

13. Go troll someone else...

14. Trolling?

I'm only asking a question, dear comrade....

What have the Irish done?

15. What are you referring to? Do you think I'm the spokesman for all Irish people or something?

16. Youre the only Irish I know, aside from myself.

So yeah.

What have the Irish done?

17. Well I haven't done much myself today apart from walk the dog and have a few smokes. You'll have to give me a few days to contact the rest of the country and find out what they've done.

I don't even know why we're having this discussion in this thread. Maybe you could start a thread about "What the Irish have done"?
    This thread is about
    White Guilt: How Blacks and Whites Together Destroyed the Promise of the Civil Rights Era

18. Youre 100% correct.

The fella in the video told me no other culture has done more for black culture than WHITE AMERICA.

So, once again, I ask you, WHAT HAS IRELAND DONE?

Aside from assimilate black culture into white culture, like you said previously.

19. Well we didn't really get into the business of owning black slaves over here so up until relatively recently there hasn't been too many black people here. There are some now of African heritage but not many, around 1% or so of the population I believe. I've asked a few of my African friends about this and they say there's a few reasons for this. They always point to the weather for starters and also the fact it's a small country and that most Africans aren't interested in coming here.

As for the Irish who went to the US down through the years, it's well documented that they were some of the most racist and cruel of all the immigrants who arrived. Many Irish took jobs on plantations as enforcers and supervisors and were well known for their cruelty and savagery. It's a source of great shame here and is being discussed at length at the moment with everything that's happening in the world. The general consensus here is that we were well rid of these brutes but there's a sense of shame about what they did.

20. The $$$$$$$$$ is enormous - $100,000,000. - and this was 2016.

Black Lives Matter cashes in with $100 million from liberal foundations - Washington Times

I cant even imagine how much money has been added to their coffers in the recent months.

J