white, filmy substance on leaves/buds

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by budblower10, Aug 1, 2006.

1. hey guys. i just noticed that on some of my plants, there is a white, filimy like substance interwieving in between the top few buds and the leaves attached to them. it looks almost like deoderant when it sticks to a guys (or girls lol) underarm hair..u know what i mean? can any1 diagnose this without a pic, i can prolly get 1 , but i'd rather not go thru the hassle if u can determine what it is off the bat. the plants have been flowering for a good week now, and its not cold enough to be mold i dont think (hope not). maybe its just the after-dew of the SPRAY and GROW i sprayed on them or maybe the pesticide, but i duhno. i just gave them a dose of nutes, but i watered with them so thats not it. any ideas? thanks alot

2. without pics it is a crap shoot guessing. Could be mold or could be pests. Woops you said you are using pesticides, shouldn't be pest, However, need to be careful using pesticides, shit aint good for you.

3. what is your humidity like>? and what presticide and other stuff did you spray on your plants

does it wipe off when you touch it?

its either mold mildew or left over from a pesticide you sprayed

why did you spray your plants did you have a pest problem?