Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

white dwarf pickup, one sexy nug.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by drewzilla, Feb 12, 2009.

1. couple questions

did you grow this yourself, or have anything to do with the grow?
    did you (or whoever grew it) use nutes throughout the grow?
    what light cycle was used? I'm probably gonna do 20/4
    what kind of lighting was used? cfl, hps?

2. CFl's, 24/0 the entire cycle. ffof soil 80/20 with perlite, nutes were all also ff.. grow big @ 1/4 str with molasses for veg and big bloom/tiger bloom with molasses for flower followed by straight 6.8pH water for flushing. unfortionatly flushing was late, so i'm expecting these buds to have a heavy taste from the nutes. the last batch was flushed much better and had a wonderful piney taste

3. Mouth watering.

4. was able to fire some up this morning, amazing smoke considering the nute burn and problems flushing problems

anyways, check out my blunt thread, i rolled some up :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

\

5. That bud looks juicy as hell.
    :]

6. it was a fantastic smoke

7. damn thats sexy, definitely some very unique looking bud.. id love to take a bite out of that!! ..or ya know, smoke it.

8. haha, man it's hard not to take a bite. fortionatly in the vape you get all that yummy taste :D

9. looks not fully done, But prolly will kill none the less :)

Enjoy bro's

-BH

10. trichs were about 60/40 at harvest

im happy with the outcome, i just smoked a blunt of it and i'm in the clouds. havn't felt this good in a while, muchhhhh heavier indica characteristics than what i've been smoking.

here's a like 15 second vid of me enjoying a blunt of it

[ame=http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v296/andrewheartsbridget/?action=view&current=MOV00098.flv][​IMG][/ame]

not really relevant but hey whatever haha.

was a great smoke :smoke:

11. I just "shraned".

12. say what?