White Dwarf CFL journal

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by nosmoke, May 27, 2009.

1. excelent plant looks to be extremely healthy good job not getting nute burn been seeing alot of that with the auto grows includeing mine they dont like much food it seems lol.:smoke:

2. Keep up the good work . :)

Your midget is looking great ! Oh shit , I meant little person . :eek:

3. lmao buddha.:D

4. Gotta keep it politically correct .

5. Thanks for the support guys, I'm just having so much fun with this little one and I'm beyond pumped for when she really starts going with flowering :) more updates and pictures to come tomorrow, since it's the official day 20 update. The pics will be better than the ones today, so stay tuned for that

6. Looking foward to seeing them . It's definitely a rewarding experience watching them grow ... and of course smoking them . :D

7. Thanks buddah, I can only imagine though. The reason I say this is because with my last grow, I had three plants, and one just started flowering and the other two were waiting to show sex, but for reasons disclosed, I unfortunately had to kill them. So yes, I have never been able to smoke my own, but I have gotten up to the point of flowering on a regular strain, so I knew I was doing something right. I'm just thrilled this time around because everyday that passes looks like more of a sure thing for me.

8. Oh I see , well you're definitely in for a treat then . There's something special about it when you're stoned off your own bud . A sense of pride I guess .

Don't worry man I'm sure you'll be able to finish the grow this time . That's the good thing about autos , shorter grow period = less time to fuck up . :D

9. really interested in this grow and gonna be keeping up with it, since ill be start some auto ak48 soon.

later and gl on the grow :bolt:

10. Thanks peaceful, I'm really looking forward to it. And jcs, thanks man and post up a link if you get a journal going, thanks

Day 20 update

Attached Files:

11. Damn. This plant is takin off man! It looks super healthy. I hope my plants grow at a similar rate.

12. thanks, the buds are filling in more day by day :devious:

13. Looking good for day 20 on CFL's dude ...

Keep up the pace and she is gonna make you happy ..

Best Regards EazyGreen ...:D

Ps: Stop by my thread sometime ...

14. Looks real good to me. I agree with what Peacefullbuddah said. I am looking forward to it myself. Blessed are those who grow their own herb. :smoke:

15. Thanks Buzz, I agree :D And today is the big day 25 update, I myself haven't seen my girl today so when I do I'll snap some pics. Here's whats new

-Changed all of my bulbs to soft whites
    -Did some tying down in areas to expose the canopy more and all the bud sites
    -Got molasses today

Pic update will be here within the hour, hang in tight GC

16. Day 25 Update!

Molasses added for the first time today

Enjoy!

Attached Files:

17. Damn those are looking so good! Those buds will swell to huge proportions now WTG! :D

18. Lets hope so buzz! Especially with the molasses

19. looking good man nice job on the tie down should really improve bud production.the mollasses does seem to make em nice and happy ivew used it my last to grows .

20. Looks awesome! That one bud pic is nice :) That last picture with the long branch could be tied down a bit more. Worth a shot, i like the lights!