White Dwarf CFL journal

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by nosmoke, May 27, 2009.

1. It should really take off now. :)

2. Thanks. Had slightly overlooked that part :p

3. I'm very pleased with how she looks, very healthy and is growing like a monster! On my day 15 update, you guys and gals should be impressed with the growth. I'm tempted to do pic updates at a more frequent rate though, but wanna leave something to look forward to in between updates. Anyone wanna put in there 2 cents?

4. I'd like to see it. About when do you expect to be able to determine the sex?

5. Thanks for the interest celladwella. I may post a pic today for the hell of it, but if not, definitely tomorrow. And as far as sexing goes, I'm hoping to see some hair within the next few days. This plant however is a female so at least I'm not anxiously waiting for some pistils, just waiting :p

6. Man this plant looks good man im hoping my plants grow at a similar pace. So far it seems like they are right on track. I can't wait to see some more pics!

7. I'm breaking my five day rule for you celladwella, but it's alright, I'm willing to make the exception haha. And thanks, I'll be paying attention to yours as well, and if you have any questions, be sure to ask.

Well...

Day 14 Update! The first one is from yesterday, but it's to give you an idea of how my lights are set up. Apparently, she's responding well :D Oh, and I know the leaves are curling a tad on the edges because of heat, but I'm giving my best efforts to get temps down a bit and I think she'll be ok.

Attached Files:

8. Big difference from yesterday's picture and it's growth today. I like the set-up, looks good.

9. Thanks jurrassic, appreciate the kind words.

C'mon all you lookers out there, post up and let me know what you think :p

10. I've got to say she is beautiful. So symetrical. So broad and stocky. You got yourself a nice little plant there. :)

11. Nice. lookin good. Thx for the pics! I am just supper excited about how quickly these white dwarfs shoot up.

12. Thanks all, and no problem celladwella. Your gonna have a great time with these, they grow up quick

13. Well everyone, day 17 and I see some pre flowers:hello:

14. Congrats man!. I'm just stopping in, I like to follow as many Autos as possible. I also just joined up with the AGA group, good stuff. I'm sending good karma your way, they look great so far, so keep it up:hello:.

15. Looks sweet! awesome!

16. Cool, would you mind taking some pics of the preflowers? I'm on day 13 or so and am expecting to see some soon. Does seeing preflowers mean you are able to sex them? Or does it still take a little time after the preflowers show up to determine sex?

17. Well sexing simply means the point in which you could determine the parts that the plant has produced, male or female. So once it shows pistils, which in my case it has, (even though I knew she was one anyway) then I know it's a female. If it starts to show the ol' pair of balls, you have a male. And sure, no problem I'll snap some pics for you today, I myself haven't checked her out yet since yesterday so I'm looking forward to it

18. sup smoke?cant wait to see some updates of ya girls looking good eh.

19. here they are folks :smoke:

note-the first pic is from the pistils I found two days ago , now look at the major growth just over the period of two days!

Attached Files:

20. and just an overall shot

Attached Files: