White Dwarf Autoflowering NEED ADVICE

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by roornbong, Mar 23, 2010.

1. WASSUP people -

doing a simple cfl closet grow here. So far i am into week 6 - however the last week had no electricty for lights - back on track now. I am using two 100 watt full spectrum cfl , along with one 21 inch fluorescent 40 watt and one 18 inches 25 watt fluorescent soft white. (just added the fluors today)

I am potting in gardeners gold organic soil. Also using tiger bloom, strong as fuck idc ha

I germinated in a rockwool cube on a dish on top of a heating pad, with a mug over the cube. Germinated in 2 days and sprouted up nicely however it came out twisting. Transplanted at day 7 to the soil and adjusted to straight. All was going greattttt until i had lost power for 7 days and could not supply any light to my girl. But now that that is taken care i NEED AS MUCH ADVICE/EXPERIENCE people ON HOW TO MAKE THE NODE SITES I HAVE SWELL UP AND GET BIG AND JUICY.

I started her on 24 hrs and within the first two weeks put in 4 hrs of darkness incremently building it up. Now i have her on 18 on 6 off.
    I am seeing the plant recover and switch back to budding, but i need to speed this up.
    As hairs are beginnig to turn orange i know i do not have many weeks left before harvest correct?
    All comments appreciated, 420 4 life

Attached Files:

• 0_0.jpg
      0_0.jpg
      File size:
      160.2 KB
      Views:
    • 1_0.jpg
      1_0.jpg
      File size:
      181.8 KB
      Views: