White discrimination

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by fvaambush, Dec 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Are you serious right now? I\'m obviously being completely sarcastic. LOOK WHAT THIS SHIT DOES TO YOU! You all get so sucked up in this racism bullshit you can\'t even enjoy life for a second. Don\'t tell me to fuck off because you can\'t take a step back for a second and chill. Peole are always lookin for another way to prove that life is harder for them in some way shape or form and that they should get some kind of handicap for it. Life sucks for everyone, whether it\'s becasue of race, finance, love, or whatever. Relax and enjoy life. If you are constantly bitching about something then guess what...it\'s not gunna end anytime soon cuz there\'s always gunna be something else to bitch about. You know what...I take it back..tell me to fuck off all you want becasue that attitude doesn\'t affect me as much as it affects you.

2. I\'m pretty sure the way they settled that is no one in Germany can say they\'re a nazi or name their kid Adolf :p

3. Black people seem to be the people most easily offended by racism.
    I don\'t know why.
    If I was black I would not care if someone called me, you know.

4. NO Im serious about the crack thing that shit blew blacks people in like eight different directions.. not saying that other people dont do crack but.. well.. ya know.. who else made up a mainstream culture based on base? but thats all for another thread this is white discrimination... I must admit I discriminate of white people.. like when a random one come up to me asking for drugs ( like this morning) I tend to decline since I like to assume they are all cops...ok im sorry I just had to get me a lil stereotype out the way

5. I\'m guessing he was born in South Africa. Where white people live. Dave Matthews is from South Africa.

Thanks for reminding me about something else. Quick fact. Most of the black slaves that came out of Africa were SOLD to the whites by OTHER BLACK TRIBES and villages where they also had slaves. They just happened to be of the same skin color mind you.

Care to elaborate for me with an example or something? I\'m sure it works both ways with black mainstream cultures making white people racist against whites in the same way you describe. Or I can be totally wrong. Hence, I want an example.:)

Hahaha, that made me laugh so hard.

6. Me neither, as long as the person saying it was ok with me calling them a cracker, who cares?

7. Lol nice. I think its only me, or just black kids around here, but everytime I buy from black kids they try to rip you off by putting oregano in it or selling you schwag. Its annoying lol. Thats probably only black kids around here though.

8. Is south africa not a part of AFRICA? Last time I checked it was, an being BORN there would make you more of an african american then being from Detroit.

And just so you know, there\'s a whole lot of black people in south africa too, like the whole continent is full of black people ;)

Edit: Also, the african americans I\'ve met in college, who moved here from Africa don\'t think the black people from the states should say they\'re african american, because they don\'t have any kind of similar culture really anymore. And yes,I\'ve talked to more than one lol

9. Lol I said that in my first post ;)

10. For example you average bad guy on the street in a show or movie is a baggy pants wear gold chain wearing \"hiphop\" type. The average black teen male. Now say you are walking down the street alone and you see four black guys just hanging out that look like that you would be cautious to venture in their direction because of that preconceived notion.. though they really may be some cake ass dudes just chillin... now most black people arent the thugs and hardcore gangsta you see on TV they may imitate that but that aint real...so the would be just as scared of them guys as you.. I feel as though why should we fear anyone or have to look at any particular group of anyone representing anything in any particular manner.. there is no real white stereo type.. you cant dance.. yea that really hurts.. you cant jump.. oh yeah ouch... things you cans say about whites as a whole is like pissing in the wind

11. true that,,,, a picture says a thousand words,,,,\'\' nuff said\'\'

..[​IMG] argue with that!!!!!!!!

12. at least ur being honest man

when i first moved to the city i remember...i had an unlimited monthly metro card and i got off the subway this one time at like 3 a.m. and there was this black kid there...so i go out of the turnstyle and he\'s just standin there and he\'s like \"yo u got an unlimited\" and i didnt know wut to think..i was mad high/wasted and i thought he was gunna like jump me or something..purely stereotypical thnking (although you do hear about that shit alot in the city) and i was just like nah man im sorry...so i just walked away and i just started to feel really bad..i realzed he was just tryin to get somewhere...i just thought \"wait...why would i NOT help this guy?\"..i went back and i was like \"shit man i didnt actually hear you i just realized u were asking me for a swipe\" and i swiped him...i didnt tell him it was cuz i thought he was gunna jump me cuz that woulda been awkward, but i dunno...in the 10 seconds between saying no to him and turning back to help him out i just felt like such a dick...once i helped him out i honestly just felt so much better

people just need to realize that we\'re all inherently the same...we all just gotta get by u kno....of course there are exceptions (and that goes for everyone everywhere), but on the whole...people just wanna live life

13. Last time I walked past a group of black guys, one of them attempted to pull me out of my car at the mall, while I was trying to get in it, I almost ran him over when I sped away lol

But I know what you mean, I have met some chill black people, well you mentioned before about thinking white people are cops, I hear that from every black person I meet.

14. Werdddd:cool:

15. I could actually add a stereotype to that :(

And I know most black people arent thugs and hardcore. But some black people do think theyre actually in a gang. And even though they may not really be, theyre still willing to go up and stab a dude for giving him the wrong look. Because they feel like they have to represent theyre gang. They might not be as dangerous as the real gang members, but they can still fuck someone up just as much.

16. I think thats just as much about the style, really.

If I were to see four white guys all thugged out, I wouldn\'t want to interact with them anymore than I would the four black guys.

Likewise, most people wouldn\'t think twice about walking by four black guys wearing business suits or polos or some shit.

And style is something you choose to portray, clothes are a lot easier to change than race. ;)

17. That\'s very true, but unfortunately not all people who dress a certain way, act that way either. I used to get shit for dressing in black with blue hair and multiple piercings :p It\'s just what you gotta deal with when you don\'t act/look like everybody else

18. people allways amaze me about the \'\'CIVIL WAR\'\' it was far more than a white/ black thing,,,,

do more research than just what your government school taught you....

history is wrote to please the writer,,, 99% of the time,,,,

..[​IMG] now why would he carry that flag,,, if that war was just to keep his ancestors enslaved ??????:cool:

19. the civil war wasn\'t just about slavery, that really wasn\'t even the main point of it..

20. but when you see a white guy \"thugged out\".. media portrays him as a joke.. i.e. Malibus Most Wanted, its another movie or two I know of but im high so anyway... but I was trying to show how a fraudulent image gives a negative idea to both races most black people I dont think are bothered by \"thugged out\" white guys.. its more of a funny thing.. like a joke in a movie..or a he thinks he is black type thing not fear

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.