White discrimination

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by fvaambush, Dec 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wow... thats pretty sad. And yeah thats an exception to the African American statement. unless you were born in africa and came to america your not african american... your American :rolleyes:

2. Not true, this kid I know happens to be black and the government sends him a check every month. In the bottom left of the check under reason it says \"Becasue you\'re black.\" Do some research dude.

3. Hahah this literally made me laugh. Blacks get free scholarships to pay for school buddy.
    Yeah, my ancestors probably didn\'t, they did however fight for blacks freedom, he had to travel alot of miles with a gun and backpack, but guess what, I never had to endure any of that! And I sure as hell dont expect my government to pay me for what my grandparents did! :D

Ok this is the one that made crack up... I might have to quote that. Amnesty checks buddy. Go research some before getting into a debate above middle school intelligence level. Tell me when your a little more well informed. :wave:

4. Fuck off. That\'s not even funny.

5. It doesnt say \"Because you\'re black\", but they are given out. Like it\'s been said already (many times), they\'re called amnesty checks. They are checks given to blacks because they\'re race was enslaved and segregated by whites (and other Africans if you research a bit...) even though NO blacks alive today were part of this slavery in ANY WAY other than it happened to people they NEVER met...

6. I was shocked, honestly I don\'t know any black people who could tell you honestly where in Africa their ancestors came from, this kid\'s gramma still lives there ya know? How more AFRICAN can you get? :p

7. Damn If this is true I need my black Check.... bs... The things is that most of you may not know that white mainstream culture makes alot of blacks racist against blacks.. alot of the stereotypes you view of us are felt from our own kind.. I dunno words cant really describe it... fvaambush... you kinda remind me of that Dad off that show Black White. The thing about AA is minimal assistance its not like they give everybody every job available and say hey go get it before someone white does...

8. Thats an interesting thought EMACMOE... i wonder how people are chosen for amnesty checks?

9. And also you have to see why people are asking for \"reparations\" ( the word I believe\" because slavery set black people back for generations and yes if you look around today its effects can still be seen.. I mean while whites were learn and advancing you force an entire culture to be ignorant of life and just word in a field not to be able to read and understand whats going on around them.. then when you finally do set them free you give them substandard services that keep them behind.. I mean civil rights got big in the sixties I mean that wasnt long ago.. I know lots of people who had to use separate but \"equal\" fountains and bathrooms and shit... then when people do start attempting to get legit and a whole.. CRACK comes and now we have life as we see it today

10. I always wondered that. I think you had to go to court and prove that your ancestors were enslaved somehow. At first not many people received amnesty checks but it\'s been passed down through family and now I\'m pretty sure a good majority gets them.

11. lol i really hope that last sentence was a joke (to EMACMOE)

12. i just went outside to smoke a cig, saw my neighbor(who\'s black) and asked him about these \"black people checks\" and he almost died laughing at me, also said he\'s never heard of it or recieved one

13. I do? Well shit, I better quit my job right now. I didn\'t know I had access to all this wealth just because I\'m white!

14. You do realize, a good chunk of white people came to this country AFTER slavery? we didn\'t do anything to black people. Certain groups of white people when they came here weren\'t viewed as any better than black people either, some weren\'t literate and had to do the same jobs blacks did.

Almost every single ethnicity has been enslaved at some point, I mean my God, the Jews have been enslaved since the dawn of time, by one country or another lol

15. me either, in fact I was fucking poor for a good portion of my life.. hmm..

16. and my thing is if you have a problem with anybody regard of race harassing you and doing something you dont like.. Man up and handle that shit.. If someone call me a ***** and I dont like Imma whoop his ass black white grey or pink if I say something or do something to someone that offends them in that manner I suggest they handle that with me and not blame my whole race for an issue they have with me...

17. Hah, well you either live in a wealthy neighorhood, or you used the wrong term. Ask him about amnesty checks next time. I honestly didnt think anyone didnt know about amnesty checks. Ive known about them since I was in like 6th grade.

18. But everyone of every race does that, that\'s almost just how things are in this world. Every ethnicity thinks their better then everyone else, I don\'t see that ending any time soon either.

19. Thats true, Jews were treated like shit. Hey wait, you should go to Germany and demand and amnesty check! Because of what they did to your people! :p

And my grandparents on my dads side came over during WWII, and on my dads, they fought for blacks freedom...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.