White discrimination

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by fvaambush, Dec 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Good, I think thats awesome. I wish the black kids in my school could do that. And thats not true, they dont allow a white film festivals because it would be \"unfair\". I dont understand why blacks have to have their own film festival? Blacks have just as good as a chance at making the film festival than anyone else

2. Look, you are obviously not even reading much less comprehending what is being said by the what? 2 fucking people that agree with me. We obviously can\'t convince you guys that you are being overly sensitive and you just want to play victim. I read your responses and geniunely considered them but very few were based on actual fact and all were based on speculation. Fine, you win.

3. Because a white board for a college is going to pick more white students, its called racially biased. Your saying we shouldn\'t have a Negro College Fund and only ivy league schools? Go back to Russia, your ideas don\'t work in a Democracy. You vision of equality keeps people from aiding their own races, which to me, seems as acceptable as shitting in your own house.

4. Never read that law. You just date gold diggers?

5. I\'m done with this thread. :mad: People like you want to turn this into another civil war. Breaking News! North Wins! I need a fucking drink...

6. Please tell me thats a joke. They had to do yardwork? That was 250 years ago! None of them alive today ever had to do work... ever! They were born into this world, went to school and learned about slavery 250 years ago. Have done the same amount of work as any other man living in America. But they can throw racist insults at me? Because my great grandparents fought for their freedom? Because I had nothing to do with any of it? Because other whites descendents enslaved black descendents, automatically It\'s ok for them to call me a cracker?

7. Thats where the problem lies Volcom, because you theres no real solution. If you have the laws, then you get cases like the one mentioned where a woman got in to a colledge because of her race, over a better candidate. But if you dont have those laws, then some black students may lose out to less qualified whites because of racism. There is simply no way to solve it unless you completely rid everyone of racism and racist laws like the AA.

And Communism is a good idea, but it is impossible because there\'s nobody honest enough to run the country withought getting greedy.

8. If you werent being serious I\'m just gonna say this. Were playing victim? I\'m sorry but I didnt get a scholarship to school because of my skin color, I\'m sorry I didnt complain about how my ancestors I never even met were enslaved to receive a check daily in the mail. And IM playing victim. :wave:

9. Thats just it, you think everyones so racist, when theyre not. They dont pick someone from a board based on whether theyre white or black, they pick them based on their GPA.

10. Lol this is crazy.. I dunno I think If you are white and cant utilize the advantages given to you in America then its your own fault... just like I agree there are some \" people\" who abuse the welfare system of all races... I think it will be quite a while before whites become the minority.. for example look on TV i guarantee you cant find a \"black\" show with no white characters but I bet you can find the opposite... but thats an economic situation the majority of the pop. is white so you have to please to those viewers.. and for the whites that like black shows there is that white character.. affirmitive action Is like only small percent so if you cant get in with the other people its just tough like life growing up in most black neighborhoods.. I dont have a job so apparently it aint been working for me...lol...so much more I could say but the blunt is burning while I type

Blunt down: I mean if shit wasnt already hard before getting getting to apply to that job.. when an employer (which are usually white) interviews a white person he can relate and automatically feel like you\'ll do a good job... being a black male I have to compete against that and rap videos , black crimes on tv, and every other negative stereotype applied to a black person.. why? because the employer probably doesnt or hasnt associated with anyone like me and only know whats he see on TV so he thinks Im gonna be a loud ass thief that only smokes weed and has five kids.. only one of those things is true.. I so I mean you have to look at both sides of an argument but as a white person I could see where you argue your view about AA its just not legit.

11. I haven\'t read the last 5 pages of this, I probably will go back and do that, but I agree with the OP.

Every ethnicity and race discriminates against everyone else, it\'s just a fact.

And to the OP\'s thing about the financial aid and stuff for african-americans. I have a friend who was BORN in africa, he is an AFRICAN AMERICAN but he\'s a blonde haired blue eyed boy, he couldn\'t get the scholarship because it\'s for black people, go figure.

12. I hate black people. I hate white people. I hate spanish people. I hate jews. I hate christians. I hate europeans. I hate polish people. I hate germans. I hate asians. I hate canadians. I hate argentinians. I hate the vietnemiese. I hate paraguayans. I hate uraguayans. I hate chileans. I hate brazilians. I hate columbians. I hate costa ricans. I hate hatians. I hate guatemalans. I hate siberians. I hate mongolians. I hate indians. I hate iraqis. I hate iranians. I hate saudi arabians. I hate the french. I hate italians. I hate russians. I hate moroccans. I hate egyptians. I hate mexicans. I hate the japanese.

GO MARTIANS

or Antarticans (Penguins)

13. Putting words in my mouth yet again. Another civil war? Haha. Bye.:wave:

14. Racism and religion - two topics that will never cease to exist.

15. YES because:

A) You don\'t know WHY you didn\'t get the scholarship. More racist speculation.
    B) Your ancestors DIDN\'T go through any of that most likely, and if they did you don\'t know that
    C) No blacks recieve a fucking check for being black.:rolleyes:

16. I get offended when I get called a mick, which is a derogatory term for an Irish person, but is anyone really going to care if I bitch? No. And actually I have been offended in cities and stuff when black guys call out shit at me and I get called names, it doesn\'t matter how old the word is, it\'s about context, it\'s meant to demean so yea, I can understand if a white person gets offended by that stuff.

17. The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. Not a single regular cast member is white. Plus they openly make fun of whites in it, saying \"cracker\" and \"whitey\". Name a white only show that uses the words \"Nig***\" or any other racially demeaning word, I dare you.

18. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is why AA was fucking invented!

19. See the thing is, is that there is no advantages given to whites in America. All advantages that arent present for every race is only present for blacks and some hispanics. For instance, amnesty checks. I dont get a \"white\" check in the mail. As a matter of fact, just read the original post, its full of advantages towards blacks. But there are no advantages towards whites. Plain fact :(

20. HAHAHA no advantage? What about you owning 80% of all wealth in America??

http://mailman1.u.washington.edu/pipermail/pophealth/2006-April/001241.html

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.