Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

White crystals stuck in bong?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420PotSmoka420, Oct 25, 2010.

1. so I cleaned my bong yesterday and it was spotless. I smoked through it 5 times yesterday and 3 times today and it seems in the bottom of the ash catcher, it has white crystals caked. These will only come off if you seriously scrape them hard with something. White crystals are also at the bottom of the bong right below the downstem. Anybody know what this is? It's weird because these same exact crystals have been in my bong before, I scraped them all out and they were gone for months but now it has start to come back.

2. Thats what happens when you smoke crack. I'm jkin but it might be some broken glass or something?:confused::confused::confused: Could it be from something your cleaning with that when it dries it turns to white crystals?

3. gotta stop that meth son.
    lol

4. Did you use salt and iso to clean your bong? If so it's probably just some left over salt. That's the only thing I can think of it being

5. the bud you buy may have glass in them some dealers do that to make it looks like it has trichomes or maybe your piece cracked or its low quality made in china so its just deterorating

6. Well my downstem did break a bit and little bits of glass may be doing it.. but it makes no sense why it would also be in the ashcatcher. What's going on guys? I doubt my weed is laced with other drugs or anything like that.

7. Salt deposits from the water you use, salt deposits from cheap weed, could be either. Hopefully you're not getting some kind of mold, or some other foreign chemical build-up.. I'd say not in that short amount of time but who knows.

8. "made in china" doesnt that shit get you high?

9. I just switched dealers for this reason.. What the fuck. I just bought 250$ worth, no way I'm throwing it away again....

10. you can still smoke it bro, just dont use it in joints or Pipes.

11. could be grit weed. its the glass collecting on the bottom. or ur smoking meth... :eek:

12. I'll smoke it, I guess if it fucks my lungs it does. No way I'm throwing out 250$ of weed away, I have little money now. I'll smoke it through a bong and just hope for the best, but after this oz I'm going to take a break from weed, I'm really tired of this.. I was hoping that a new dealer would clear the sprayed weed problem up a bit but apparently not..

13. could be mold or some wierd chemical. Take a nug of weed and rub it on the back of a CD, if it scratches it you got yourself some grit weed. You could also grow your own

14. I'll try this, I'm going to assume it will scratch the CD because my last weed I had did, and this shit seems no better. I can't just throw it out.. I guess I will just need to moderate how much of it I smoke. What is wrong with people doing this shit to my weed.. oh and when I smoke it through a bong and it gets cherried it's fairly harsh.

15. well theres your problem. Your smoking grit weed, your lungs are thanking you right now

16. Well what am I going to do man? I just payed 250$ for this, it's not like I'm just gonna toss it.. Would smoking it through a bong with a perc and ashcatcher make this less harmfull at all? I am going to be so ticked off if I really have to throw my weed away again. And now I've gotten grit weed from two different dealers, what's going on? I thought this was more of a UK problem..

17. dude look at ur weed to make sure u are getting some good shit. I have made bad purchases before but we have no one to blame but ourselves.

Here is the main directory

http://forum.grasscity.com/apprentice-tokers/523733-guides-apprentice-tokers.html

Here this will help with quality and to make sure you are getting what u pay for.

http://forum.grasscity.com/apprenti...tokers-guide-bud-quality-quantity-pieces.html

This will help when dealing with new/shady dealers. No one likes to be ripped of

http://forum.grasscity.com/apprentice-tokers/426492-apprentice-tokers-guide-not-being-scammed.html

18. The problem is, to the naked eye this can't be told from normal weed to grit weed. It looks EXACTLY the same. The bud looks fine, it doesn't look like grit, but it has lots of similaritys to grit weed so I'm a bit suspicious. This is such a downer man.. I just wanted to get some good weed. Now I have to be worried everytime I smoke about how much I may be damaging my lungs. If I manage to get a new camera soon I'll post some pics.

19. Confront the dealer and be like "....the fuck?"

EDIT: Smoke in a downstem bong with lots of water, none of the glass will go in your lungs, just in the water.