White Cheese Auto grow diary

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Soxasora, Apr 22, 2018.

1. Hi, not my first time but still really a beginner. My outdoor plant (White Cheese Auto) has some white dots, here's a photo:

DAY 6
    [​IMG]

Should I do something? Thanks in advance.

2. i really dont think its any thing to worry about .you could have a quick look under the leaves to see if you have spider mites ( they are really small ) ,,if you do have mite use Spinosad to get rid of them or neem oil ..but as ive said i dont think its that ,just natural marks on plants ...mac,

• Like Like x 1
  3. Oooh she's already frosting up. Lol

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thanks guys, do you think that she’s too small for her age?

DAY 7
    [​IMG]

5. just give the plant a chance to put down its tap root ,,,and then your'l see her get growing ,,mac,,

• Like Like x 1
  6. DAY 8 (17:34 likely before sunset)
    [​IMG]

I decided to keep this thread alive :p

7. DAY 9
    [​IMG]
    She's kinda elevating herself

8. DAY 10
    [​IMG]
    really proud of her

9. DAY 11
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  10. Sorry I've been busy lately and my cat tried to attack the plant but I'm back!
    The plant (her name is Giulietta) has some strange white main vein on the leaves

DAY 16
    [​IMG]
    Do you guys know why she has white main vein?

11. Try not to think too much (I know it's hard when just starting out), your plant is healthy :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. DAY 21
    I have a question: is the stalk too thin? I need to bury it or use something to sustain it?
    [​IMG]

13. DAY 22 - New position
    [​IMG]

14. Leave it ALONE it's doing fine, it's healthy. You are really overthinking things. If you bury that stalk you could cause it to rot and kill your plant. Let it grow, they will surprise you.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Looks mint man ull be stoked. Colour an everything about it looks top. Is she in a greenhouse?

• Friendly Friendly x 1