Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

White castle

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CheeseBlunt, Oct 9, 2011.

1. Just wanted to know if White Castle is as delicious as it looks from Harold and Kumar. If it is i will be planning a trip!:smoke:

2. Meh. I don't personally think so. I can't stand the oniony taste of everything they make -___- ick.

3. yes it taste like gods vagina

4. Thats good enough for me! see you soon White castle.

5. The onions are what makes it sooo good. I mean they put 'em right underneath the bun!!

6. Seasoned tokers section, why? Anyway, the burgers aren't bad, greasy, but not bad.

7. Yumm! ONIONS :hello:

8. I thought since this is where the most experience is i would get the best answers;)

9. ... On smoking, not on fast food...
    This isn't the seasoned fat-asses section
    lol

10. you better be high as fuck to eat that diarrhea inducing garbage. I know I always am when you catch me at their drive thru.

11. Haha fair enough :p

12. i love america i must move there , smoke some green ,shop at walmart , get sum jerky then some burgers from white castle

13. If you're jonesing for a burger it has to be In'n'Out.

14. my favorite food on planet earth. on our last roadtrip some friends and i went to kings island. on the way there we stopped at a white castle. we smoked a couple dro blunts before we went in. we were the only ones in there it was about 10:30, just before lunch. The woman taking our orders was soo nice and the food was made fresh right infront of us. I got the bacon cheeseburger combo meal with a red cream soda. The burgers melted in my mouth, the fries were golden, and the soda was amazing. by far one of the best meals of my life.

15. My friends and i will take a road trip to white castle probably 2 times a year. It is sooo worth it, just roll up a couple blunts on the way down there and you should be golden

16. Tis good. Went there once and it was a grand time. Only stayed for like 15 mins and it was a 3 hour drive, but it was 6 hours and 15 mins well spent.

17. Absolutely love me some white castle.

18. luckily I have one 15-20 minutes away from my house, every once in a blue moon I'll go there, smoke a L on the way and get a crave case with my friends.

19. It seems that either you HATE it your you thinks it's the best thing in the world. Ive never met anyone that was in the middle. Personally I love White Castle and wish there was one in my town. They're delicious!

20. Dam y u guys driving so far for white castle

There is a lot by me . Got one even 5 min away