Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

White Castle

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by iTokeat420, Jan 4, 2009.

1. I have never been there before, but from the first Harold and Kumar movie, it looks like the shit.

I'm going to be in Detroit tomorrow, and may just and find one and try them out.

Anyone have White Castle before? How does it taste?!

2. Oh my god! Not just because im really stoned, White Castle is the shit. You cant beat the food for the price.

3. so good, i went there the other day with a couple friends after we smoked a blunt and we split a crave case. it was delicious to say the least

4. Ive had so many good times at the 24 hour white castle by me. Its all so terrible for you but so delicious.

5. Agreed great munchie food. Its really greasy and deep fried though i can only eat it once in a while. You gotta try it atleast once tho.

6. I agree, you have to have the experience at least once of getting high and getting like 10 burgers or whatever. That being said, I do not take that food seriously, its garbage.

7. White Castle along with most other awesome shit gives me the runs! :mad:

8. My friend and I took a four hour drive to north bergen for some White Castle (and to see our friend) Vaped and had a blast.

It was good, not just because I was high, but because I haven't eaten any since I was a kid.

9. I think I am the only stoner who hates white castle and sonic

Double Whopper w/cheese king size onion ring and a dr pepper for the win

oh and 2 zesty dipping sauces for the onion rings

10. yea the foods not kwality (broken cue key) buts its delicious and one of my favorite places to go for munchies, theyre all open 24hrs which is why i think theyre such a popular choice for stoners if theres one near by

11. if you're going to smash, it should be healthier :eek:

12. #13 Deleted member 102856, Jan 4, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2009

That looks like a good grinder for a good buy it now price. Most 3 pc grinders are always over $16 in stores, and well, this has 4 pieces, it's catching somethinggg (kief).
    Yah, buy it if you need one.

13. i've never been to one, i don't even know were there is one. I've had there food from a vending machine once, it sucked, but most vending machine food sucks. I always wanted to try the real thing.

14. truthfully, it's probably hard to find a bad aluminum grinder online.

15. me n my boys went n got a crave case tonight lol

smoked out , ima have the shits for a week

16. Its fun, but its fun when your stoned cuz your hungry and anything tastes good, its really satisfying because of the portions, but that food is quite sub-par in taste and quality to even BK or Wendys, which I don't really like either. If its a burger I go to a diner and get a good ol made to order with home cut fries and a pickle.

Hardees is the only fast food burger I actually like.

But im veg now so..yeah

17. I wish we had white castle down here. But we have something better, Zaxby's

18. jesus fuck bro, QFT.

Zaxby's is the shit.
    You get 5 chicken fingers, 5 oz of fries, cole slaw, and a piece of texas toast for 5.49

or you can get 3 chicken sandwiches, 3.5 oz of fries, and a coke for $4.14 after tax

really really really good food too.

19. I used to eat white castle all the time when I was high. But then I was eating it last night, after i got ripped, and actually thought about and tasted what I was eating, I will never eat it again hahahah.